• Sunrise over Angkor Wat with an adventure walk through the ruins
• Full day exploring Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious monument
• Explore other important ancient monuments such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom Temple and the Terrasse Des Elephants
• Explore little-known, untouched temples in the remote Cambodian jungle
• Round-trip hotel pick up and drop off with experienced, safe licensed drivers
• Learn the history of the magnificent Empire of Angkor with knowledgeable, experienced licensed guides
• A refreshing lunch is available on request in the Angkor Archeological Park.
You guide will give you a brief introduction in Siem Reap Town. Then, your guide will take you to purchase a required entrance pass to the Angkor Archaeological Park and the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
First, your guide will take you through the world’s largest religious monument Angkor Wat, very early in the morning (before sunrise). You will get a history introduction and explanation while you go through the moment. You will then watch the sun rise over the famous skyline created by the quincunx of Angkor Wat’s towers, symbolizing Mount Meru.
Breakfast is served at one of the fine restaurants in the park between 7 and 8 AM, depending on your pace. Afterwards, you will visit the old city center of Angkor, where 40,000 people lived in 12th-century. There you will find the Terrace Des Elephants, Bayon temple with over 200 faces of Buddha, the Shiva temple of Baphoun, and others.
Last but not least, your guide will take you to an untouched temple in the middle of Jungle, Tanei, followed by a visit to the more famous unrestored jungle temple Ta Phrom, which was featured in “Tomb Raider.”
You will return to Siem Reap at noon or later, leaving plenty of time to relax in the pool, get a massage, or explore the delightful town of Siem Reap.