• Full day tour exploring Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious monument
• Explore other important ancient monuments in the ancient city of Angkor, such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom and the Terrasse Des Elephants
• Explore hidden, untouched temples such as Tanei in the remote Cambodian jungle
• Round-trip hotel pick up and drop-off with experienced, safe licensed drivers
• Learn the history of the magnificent Empire of Angkor with the knowledgeable, experienced licensed guides of our team
• A refreshing lunch is available upon request in the Angkor Archeological Park.
Your guide will give you a brief introduction in Siem Reap Town. Your guide will then take you to purchase an entrance pass, which is required for the Angkor Archaeological Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Groups will visit the world’s largest religious monument Angkor Wat early in the day, before it gets too hot. Your guided tour includes the history and explanation of Angkor Wat, followed by visits to the “Tomb Raider” jungle temple Ta Phrom and a lesser-known, untouched temple Tanei, buried deep in the jungle.
Lunch will be served at one of the many fine restaurants in the park from between 11am-1pm, depending on your pace. After that, you will visit the old city center of Angkor, where 40,000 people lived in 12th-century. In the center now, you’ll visit the famous Terrace Des Elephants, the Bayon temple with over 200 faces of Buddha, the Shiva temple of Baphoun, and other monuments.
You will return to Siem Reap in time for a relaxing massage, a refreshing drink, or a stroll through the open-air markets in the fresh air of the late afternoon.