You are going to visit the river is located on a 150m stretch of the Steung Kbal Spean River which is around 25km from the main group of temples near Angkor Wat. There are also other Hindu mythological motifs including carvings of Hanuman, Lakshmi, Rama, Vishnu, Shiva, and Brahma. You will stop for lunch meal, and then you will start the tour with a short journey to Banteay Srei which is a beautiful temple located about 37km outside of Siem Reap town. You'll also have the opportunity to stop at a local community along the way and I will help you to experience the daily life of the locals living there. You can test some palm wine and palm sugar (depending on the season) and try other local products as well. Finally, we return back to Siem Reap town.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 5–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local English Speaking Tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking Water and Cold Towels
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
- 50% of the profits directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
- Temple Entrance Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Kbal Spean
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Start:Pickup details
Other pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included pickup points.
- We pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town which located within 3 kilometers from Siem Reap Royal Residence with 10-15 minutes and the exact time will be informed one day before starting the tour.
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67476P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour?
- Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour price starts from ₹ 11,524.89. Discover and book Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour cancellation policy?
- Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour?
- Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour is hosted by Travel to Inspire. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel to Inspire on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Banteay Srei Temple and Kbal Spean Shared Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67476P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kbal SpeanStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Banteay SreiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Travel to Inspire
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in December 2017
#50 of 1,135 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
- EWalla00Two days/Two different Tours Angkor Wat/Phnom Kulem-Banteay SreiWe booked the small loop tour on day one and then the trip out to Phnom Kulen and Banteay Srei on day two through our host Gauthier at our lodging Maison 557 in Siem Reap. We felt welcome in Siem Reap and enjoyed our visit there overall. Our guide for both days was Thom and he was excellent. He showed us the hidden corners of the temples, kept us on schedule, patiently explained the back stories behind the sometimes confounding mix of Hindu and Buddhist imagery and history that are so blended together throughout the imagery in the temples. He also filled us in on Cambodian culture and changes happening within Cambodian society. Thom’s company is an example of these changes and is his path to paying for law school while supporting his family. Individual enterprise is working in Cambodia to drive the economy forward.
- Compass5953859319300The best tour EVER!!!!Mr Thom not only picked us up in the most efficient manner, but he also took us around for two days to all of the temples. We did the whole Angkor Wat/Lara Croft tomb raider, took us to lunch, took us to Coolin waterfalls and sat with us through a thunder/lightning storm in which the lights went out, the lightbulb appeared to explode, but they still brought us food! He speaks amazing. English, has a wonderful personality, and was all around one of the best tour guides I’ve ever been lucky enough to deal with. His rates are very reasonable, and he’s just an all-around great guy. I would recommend him 10 times over.
- ts2016201600Amazing Angkor Wat tourOur guide Thom and the driver Lee were amazing and made the tour a truly enjoyable experience! Thom was very knowledgeable about the temple and did an excellent job explaining the pictures in the galleries through storytelling. Angkor Wat is an amazing place and a must see for everyone! Highly recommend this tour.
- Freedom80272500Outstanding Angkor Wat tpurQuite easily the highlight of our visit to Siem Reap! Angkor Wat is truly an amazing place - a must see for everyone! Our guide Thom and driver Lee made it a truly memorable and enjoyable experience. Thom was very knowledgeable about the temples and his storytelling in the galleries was delightful. He had pointers for the best photo spots too!
- D7691QBlaurac00Two day tour in Siem Riep (Angkor Temples)This tour was fun and complete. I came to Siem Riep with my family and we are absolutly delighted with it and have found it very interesting and dinamic. Thom did a great job. He was very nice and made the experience really enjoyable. I recomend it 100% if you want to get to know the history of these amazing temples and a little of the Cambodian culture.
- 358jonot00Angkor Wat tour 2023My teenage son and I had a wonderful sunrise tour of Angkor Wat guided by Thom San. Thom speaks excellent English and provided a great tour experience. The included transport from our hotel was prompt, clean and air conditioned. Thom was extremely helpful with sorting out an issue with our entrance ticket. He is very knowledgeable and knows the best photo spots. Highly recommended.
- bena63000Great tourAn amazing tour! Thom was fantastic and there was lots of great information about the temples and cultural history. A must-do tour in Siem Reap!
- takatakafurukawa00Great tour.I took the tour to visit Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei. It took about 1hour by car with air conditioning. In the meantime, the great guide named Em explained us about Cambodian history, culture, lifestyle, and so on. We enjoyed the conversation very much. Of course both Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei were absolutely beautiful. Over all, the tour was so good. I definitely recommend it.
- baskrann202300Inspire Travel Agency inspiresSiem Reap tour was excellent especially the Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. It reminded me of historical grandeur. The travel agent, Inspire Travel Agency made our stay a great one with warm hospitality and well planned tour. Kudos to them. I will recommend this agency to anyone visiting Cambodia, Siem Reap.
- aroberts5500First Rate! A Must for Any Visitor to the TemplesThom, our guide, was nothing short of perfection. He was a natural teacher, and not only gave the history of what we were looking at, but helped to fit it into the larger context. He made the tour fun and meaningful. I will never forget the experience I had today. Our hotel connected us with Travel to Inspire, and I was initially skeptical. However, I can saw that I wouldn’t want anyone to go without a guide like this. Thom even taught me how to use my phone camera better.
- jackhP6213VS00Amazing tour with an amazing guide!Incredible experience exploring the main Angkor Wat temples. Thom was a perfect tour guide and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was so insightful and knew all his facts about each individual temple. He was patient with us all the way around and answered all of our questions. Thanks again Thom - that was one of my favourite experiences on our travels so far.
- belinda199700Amazing experienceWe had an amazing experience exploring the temples, including the stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat! Thom was a fantastic guide, he is so knowledgeable about all the temples and the history of Cambodia. We didn't feel rushed, we had plenty of time to explore and Thom knows all the best photo spots! I would highly recommend this tour as a way to gain a greater insight into the temples.
- Annika L00Amazing Tour to Must See TemplesThe tour is amazing! I took it on my first day in Siem Reap and it took me to some of the most stunning temples. Ta Prohm (“the Tomb Raider temple”) was the start of an exceptional afternoon. Guide Thom and Lee are a great team and Thom knows not only everything about the history of the temples but also the best spots for photo taking!
- clw14300Tom San is your man!I can’t thank Tom enough! You and your driver made my last day of 2022 so very memorable for me and my friends. If your looking for a happy and lovely tour guide then Sam is the man! He not only had information on all the history, every carving, fallen stone, tree, and corner of these temples, but he also made it fun to be there. He had cold water and cold lemongrass towels on the ready when we got back to the van, and his driver was one of the kindest and safest. This was my second tour while visiting Cambodia and I can say that Sam’s tour and historical knowledge was a very different experience than the first, just as wonderful, but with lots of new information and stories. Thank you Sam! I wish to see Cambodia again, and when I do I will defiantly hope to see you again too!
- Damian3167200Don’t even hesitate if you want a one of a kind experienceWe recently had the pleasure of a private tour with A tour guide from this company Did some research and this seemed like a good fit for what we wanted to see the temples From the moment we met our guide Tom San I was sure it was going to be a special and memorable day, and it certainly was Not only is he extremely professional and knowledgeable, but also just an amazing human being The thing I liked most was his passion for his story telling Usually I feel like the guide we have chosen recites the information they have memorized But with Tom he obviously loves to share the stories And give you real life examples to compare to I felt like I could actually see the paintings on the walls, see the elephants and the timber ceiling as he was talking I’m still thinking about things he said a day later Nothing was rushed and the day was timed out flawlessly If you are ever in Siem Reap and want a excellent guided tour I cannot recommend Tom San enough You will have and awesome day