Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transport
- All meals and drinks
- English-speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Khmer Detours Day Tours
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your hotel or guest-house in Siem Reap,please wait for our guide in the foyer/reception area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18844P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap?
- Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap price starts from ₹ 7,684.04. Discover and book Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap?
- Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap is hosted by Khmer Detours Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Khmer Detours Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18844P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tonle Sap LakeStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Beng MealeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Well worth the four hours. It is a shame it wasn't later in the year when the country side would be fresh and green…
Relaxing and beautiful
Nice dinner with beautiful sunset views. The guide was fun, friendly and nice, and told us all about the floating v…
This was a very informative trip Guide spoke excellent English Comfortable coach Great bot ride out on the la…
A different world
A great visit to an amazing village. Saw lots of fish being smoked. The villagers were very friendly. The trip on t…
Don't waste your money!
We shared chicken skewers and wings with 7 other people on a family boat. This was not a buffet bbq. It was a few s…
Watching sunset with cold beer & cool breeze
Overall, it was an interesting and relaxing trip, On way to board a boat to the Queen Tara, the guide took us to vi…
Tonle Sap sunset dinner cruise
All a little bit surreal and odd aboard the transfer vessel and "Crocodile Farm" (which was a 3-4m sq enclosure on …
Very Nice Experience
This was really a great activity to do and was more then just dinner. The unlimited free drinks were great even i c…
Where do I start? The boat is anchored and does not move at all. The food was of a low standard and barely acceptab…
I really enjoyed the tour with the stops to see the lotus farm, street food and floating villages. The croc farm wa…
Nice Meal, Good Tour
We enjoyed touring the floating villages and lotus garden in the way to our dinner cruise. We enjoyed the meal, th…
A little disappointed, or maybe I was expecting too much? not sure... the tour guide is very knowledgable and nice,…
Skip this tour and the whole lake
This tour was really really bad. You only spend time on a very small, sketchy boat for most of it. You doc at a flo…
We had a really good time on this tour and were provided with lots of information too. Staff were really friendly a…
Amazing insight into villagers life
We were picked up as arranged in an air conditioned van along with 6 others. The first stop was a visit to a lotus …