Welcome to Bolivia. Visit the famous Salar de Uyuni, with personalized service from Sucre in Turistic Bus. The Tour is organized from the pick-up and drop-off from the Hotels of Sucre, Bolivia. We enjoy an overnight trip from Sucre to Uyuni, upon arrival after a delicious breakfast, we visit the great Salar de Uyuni, Isla Incahuasi, and the tour ends with a spectacular sunset on the salar of Uyuni enjoying reflection in the water . At the end of the Tour we return to Sucre in our touristic bus to travel another 8 hours.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bus ticket Sucre - Uyuni - Sucre
- Private transportation 4wd in Uyuni
- Certified professional guide
- Food and drinks (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Drinks at lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (fish island BOB 3O, Momias Coqueza BOB 30)
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up all tarvelers from Sucre Hotels/ hostels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P73
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is the responsibility of the tourists themselves to contract travel or accident insurance, as well as carry the necessary documentation at the time of travel.
- For the rainy season (December to March) the itinerary can be modified with no entry to the Incahuasi Island, taking another route as an alternative but visiting the Salar de Uyuni.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus price starts from ₹ 16,221.61. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus cancellation policy?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus is hosted by Joker Expedition, Bolivia.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Joker Expedition, Bolivia. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P73
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
Joined in January 2019
#5 of 68 Outdoor Activities in Uyuni
- devanshB0100Amazing well organised Private tour throughout Bolivia.The trip was well organised and customised as per our requirements by Jose. The guides were friendly and professional and the arrangements they made were amazing. This was truly a memorable experience. We had a full tour of La Paz, Uyuni Salt Planes, train cemetery. Jose personally took care of organising a private lunch for our family at the Uyuni salt planes next to a volcano with flamingoes in sight. Thanks a lot for this awesome experience.
- 326omotayom00Super excellent!An unforgettable experience, very attentive and always attentive, our guide Coco who took us to the Uyuni salt flat was exceptional, he helped us at all times and took unique photos of us
- D9929RCanab00An unforgettable experience.This tour exceeded our expectations. Joker Expeditions offered us a very well organized tour. I booked directly with Joker Expeditions (José) and we got a detailed itinerary. They picked us up from the airport at 2am without problem and after that we got 4 days of an amazing experience. Camilo was our tour guide for La Paz, Copacabana, Lake Titicaca and Tiwanacu. Camilo was very knowledgeable and gave us information about Bolivia's history and politics, and it made this trip very educational. Camilo was excellent, very patient and he did everything in his power to make of this trip an unforgettable experience. Johnny was a great driver - and he added anecdotes to the stories. Then, in Uyuni we had Jorge as our guide. He is an excellent photographer and treated us to a nice lunch in the Salar. Jorge was great! Out of all the trips we have taken, this has been the best. Note: Altitude is a serious matter - drink a lot of coca-tea!!
- Travel1187218614900We experienced the best of Uyuni thanks to JokerJoker planned all our tours for us while we were in Uyuni. We went on a stargazing and sunrise trip on the salt lake, which was amazing. And the day after a private day trip to Laguna Colorada. The tours were everything we hoped for. Professional guides and excellent service! 👌🏼 An example the the extraordinary service is that the day we can home from the one day trip, we had a gap from 6pm to our bus left from Uyuni at 10pm. Joker offered us, free of charge, a hotel room to rest and have a shower. Before our long bus journey. (They also have a hotel) Our biggest recommendation! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- carlosmT722GT00Wonderful ExperienceJoker Expedition Bolivia provides an unforgettable adventure experience. Their knowledgeable guides and well-planned tours make exploring Bolivia's natural wonders an absolute delight. A must for any adventure enthusiast! 🌄🌍 #JokerExpedition #BoliviaAdventures
- Ivan K00Great walking tourGreat walking tour taking you through the main sites, a great view overlooking the city and a couple of museums while explaining the history and culture of Sucre. The guide was a local and really explained a lot about the Sucre way of life.
- Stephen C00Best Tour so Gar!I’ve been travelling South America for six months now and this is the best tour I’ve been on so far. So many different views and experiences in these four days and three nights, it will take some beating for sure. Our driver and guide Luis Junco was perfect in every way. He took care of us throughout the adventure, made sure we were safe and was very knowledgable about every place we went to. I can’t recommend this enough.
- Atlantiades00Absolutely amazingAbsolutely amazing trip! Guide was super nice, as was our driver, sunset was absolutely stunning. Loved it!
- Emma S00Fantastic day in the Salt FlatsA fantastic experience of Uyuni Salt Flats. Nadia, our guide, was wonderful and she looked after us very well giving us lots of information and taking lots of photos for us. Our driver was also brilliant and we felt completely safe in his driving and navigational skills out on the salt flats. Nothing was too much for either of them and they made sure we were able to stay out later in the salt flats to watch sunset and see the stars. Food and water provided all day long and was lovely. An absolutely brilliant experience!
- 16sunnyd00Best experience of Uyuni Salt FlatsMy wife and I did a private Uyuni Salt Flats tour with Joker Expeditions. Company was very organised and took care of everything from start to end. We started tour from La Paz and a company member came our hotel lobby to guide us through the whole process. When we arrived in Uyuni, a driver and guide showed Uyuni Salt Flats (and surrounds) in the best way we could have imagined. They were very professional and very very helpful. They were more concerned about us having a good time than ourselves. We felt very safe and would highly recommend Joker Expeditions for anyone wanting to explore Uyuni Salt Flats in the most amazing way possible.
- leamg8800Speedy Bolivia 4 day tourJoker Expeditions offered a very well organized tour with knowledgeable guides and great accommodations. The city tour with Omar was excellent! Also visiting the Tiwanaku archaeological site with Omar was very historically interesting. The Uyuni salt flats are definitely a must see in Bolivia! My only criticism is that the overnight bus ride back to back was not ideal. Take a day off in La Paz to rest before going directly to Copacabana on day 4. Copacabana and la isla del Sol are both wonderful! It is a long day also, to go there and back to La Paz all in one day.
- DowntownDean00Amazing Experience! Not to be missed.We were greeted at the airport by our guide Al and driver Consta. We boarded our 4 wheel drive Toyota suv. They drove us out to a small town where we saw how the salt was processed. That is where we entered the salt flats. We drove across to the volcano. It was beautiful and on the edge of the flats. We got out and walked around to see the llamas and flamingos that graze there. While we were doing that Consta set up a great picnic lunch on a table next to the car out on the salt flats. We enjoyed a nice lunch with a spectacular view of the volcano. After that we were taken to the Inca island where we saw the ancient cacti and got a 360 degree view of the flats. Just breathtaking! After we drove around some more stopping to take some fun photos and other spots of interest. Lastly they set up a table for drinks(hot and cold) for us to watch the sunset. They really took care of us well and accommodated all our requests. They were funny and knowledgeable. Would definitely use them again. Thanks!
- amc506200Beyond fabulous experience, excellent customer serviceThis ranks amount the best tours I’ve ever enjoyed. Our guide Al and driver Costa were excellent. Al shared a wealth of fun and interesting information starting with the Train Cemetery, to the creation of the salt flats, Incahuasi Island, Tunupa Volcano, and happy hour and sunset on the flats. The hotel arrangements they made were excellent at Luna Salada Hotel and spa. With every step beginning to end they made sure we had everything we needed and more. It was such an easy yet exciting day. I wish I had booked at least two days with them.
- porayar00Uyunni salt lakeIt was a unique experience and beautiful scenery. We were not rushed and had adequate time for relaxation. The restaurants for lunch were very good and very helpful and friendly guides and driver . At the second night stay , it was cold and windy, it would have been nice to have some hot water for freshening and heater in the rooms . Last day we returned to hotel and were dropped in bus station but no dinner was provided and there were no restaurants nearby or food available and we went hungry. The fun trick pictures in uyunni salt lake were a huge hit and we enjoyed doing them
- hannalF8398XQ002-day private tour UyuniWe were four friends from Sweden on this tour. Our guide Alvaro and chauffeur Coco were friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the places we visited. We can in particular recommend adding the star gazing activity to your itinerary. Coco drove very smoothly and we all found the car comfortable. The food was delicious, fresh and warm even though we were served in the middle of the salt desert. The night bus included from La Paz was very comfortable, the wide seats could be reclined almost 180 degrees. I can highly recommend this tour!