per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Station
- Entry/Admission - Burj Al Arab
- Entry/Admission - Dubai
- Entry/Admission - The Dubai Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup is done from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you are booking the Tour.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91912P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Exploring the City of Dubai?
- How much is Exploring the City of Dubai?
- Exploring the City of Dubai price starts from ₹ 17,157.26. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Exploring the City of Dubai cancellation policy?
- Exploring the City of Dubai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Exploring the City of Dubai?
- Exploring the City of Dubai is hosted by Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exploring the City of Dubai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91912P35
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BastakiyaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Bur Dubai Abra StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dubai Spice SoukStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Dubai Gold SoukStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Burj Al ArabStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMadinat Jumeirah
- 6Atlantis, The PalmStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Dubai MarinaStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byMall of the Emirates
- 8The Dubai MallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9The Dubai FountainStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Burj KhalifaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great all-round, high-quality aquarium
Such a great aquarium with its magical Atlantis theme all-around. I can never get enough of that huge central platf…
This is NOT a personalized tour guided by guest ambassador as advertised.
This is NOT a personalized tour guided by guest ambassador as advertised. It was just an overcharged unescorted reg…
awesome service， Amazing experience the best place to go！！thank you Buggy driver Nabil. 😊👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Dubai is a must do
Beautiful and very safe place, easy access to everything, reasonably prices great experiences. Lots of things to do…
Amazing experience the rides are not for the faint hearted,very long queues quite annoying.😞Tip pay for fast trac…
Nice attraction but it should be free. It was too short and not on time , earlier. I expected it to be a lot more a…
Worth the Money, Excellent Experience
This experience was genuinely fantastic. The Dubai Fountain show is next to the Dubai Mall food court and as such t…
Great to get a more intimate experience and can stay on to watch serval shows. Perfect location next to the Burj a…
Not as great as it sounds, Dubai Mall aquarium is far better.
Initially I was really excited about going to this aquarium. However, I was extremely disappointed with it. I was e…
Went to Hampton by Hilton hotel on marjan island was excellent lovely food too entertainment was a bit boring but t…
This was totally worth it. OMG wow what a show! It is the best view. The boat is a wonderful way to view the founta…
From a different angle
Taking the lake ride certainly looked at the fountain show at a different angle. While the staff was friendly, the…
No no no
Don't waste your time. The place was deserted and the big rides were not opened for the 1st two hours of our visit.…
No need to do it
The abras are a decent size, and ours only had 8 people on it. It's a perfectly pleasant way to see the fountains..…
The trip to the Dubai fountains was great, well organised were picked up on time from our hotel and the driver was …