Day 1: Mandalay - Base-camp
Stop At: Mya Khanauk Summit, Mandalay Myanmar
In the east of busy city centre, there are mountain ranges with different weather patterns. It is much cooler, fresher and better in those mountains. This 1 night 2 days will quench your thirst for nature, which also cheap and convenient. We will pick you up and take you to the base camp, we will start walking and hiking from that point. It usually take us 4 hours to get to the top . Then come back down the next day. We will also see a beautiful waterfall on the way down.
Duration: 20 hours
• Lunch: Simple Meals of the village, rice, vegetables and eggs
• Dinner: Boiled Noodles of your choice (we will show you the options)
Accommodation included: Basic Accommodation at the Monastery
Day 2: Back to Mandalay
Stop At: Hotel Mandalay, No.(562), 78 street, Between 37 street and 38 street, Haymamarlar Taung Ward, Mahaaungmyae Township, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
- Start climbing down.
- We will visit the beautiful waterfall on the way down. And have a shower there.
- Our truck will pick us up at the base camp and take you back to your hotel in Mandalay.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Bread, Jam and Coffee
No accommodation included on this day.