This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We approach to discover what it means to live like a local in each. We instilled a love for travel, hunger for learning and eager about different cultures. We touched how to be a real traveler and be with you every step of the way. Discover the real meaning of youth life in Burma; youth is a limited-time offer. Travel is not only about seeing new places; it’s about developing new perspectives. We created global citizens through immersion and authentic travel experiences. Offer more independence to encourage growth and even more confidence with traveling. We are always flexible if there is a local festival, art exhibition or other fun events the group is interested in seeing. We explore cities the same way the locals do. So, you want to be travel like a local. We are passionate about making a difference in developing communities.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mandalay PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedOne of our professional tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel on your appointment time (about 8:00 AM) at your hotel. Full day Mandalay sightseeing tour will start by visiting Mahamuni Buddha image and its compound which is crowded with local pilgrimages and Mahagandaryone monastery, one of the biggest monastic schools for over one thousand educated Buddhist monk follow by end route sightseeing at pick up weaving factory. After observation the daily life of the monks, we will visit world longest teak wood bridge, U Bein Bridge in Amarapura. And then , gold leave factory, incomparable monasteryShwenandaw Monastery, the most beautifully woodcarving monastery originally from the last royal Mandalay palace, Kuthodaw Pagoda for the “ World Biggest Book ” of 729 stone tablets of Buddhist Pali canon and Kyauktawgyi Pagoda, a great single marble Buddha image will be afternoon sightseeing. In the evening, take your time at Mandalay Hill for sunset. You will have a magnificent view of Mandalay city and its countryside under memorable moment. After that, back to your hotel and it will be at the end Mandalay day tour sightseeing.Read more
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Licensed speaking guide
- Government taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
- International / internal flights
- Entrance & Zone fees
- Tipping for guides and drivers and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The tour guide Naing and driver Zimbo provided excellent service . Naing provided a very good explanations of the different places visited . He was flexible and accommodating to include and extra visit to the local market
Response from treasuresutravel, Guest Relations Manager at Mandalay Full Day Tour
Responded 28 Jul 2019
Thanks for your review and we are hoping to see you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Treasure Su Travel
Absolute Best Way to See Myanmar!
Treasure Su Travel put together a truly incredible trip for me this past Dec2019/Jan2020. I'll list what was so in…
Excellent & First Class Service
Have no words how to describe the service provided by them, pure 1st class they were helpful and provide all what w…
Wonderful day trip!
Our guide Sai Wanna is very nice and responsible person who arranged our schedule very well during this trip. If yo…
Tour of Yangon Bagan Mandalay and inle lake with car and internal flights
We are from Gujarat India took 8 day site seeing tour with hotel booking transport internal flights and guide We ha…
8 Nights Myanmar Trip for my Parents aged 70+
My parents had a wonderful trip to Myanmar from 30th Nov to 8th Dec 2019. The people at "Treasure Su Travel" cared…
Fruitful and unforgettable Trip
My trip to Myanmar 🇲🇲 was palnned and arranged by Treasure Su Travel in Yangoon. With the warm welcome from the f…
hope to visit again
We are really happy that time last November, but we can't get chance to ride balloon over Bagan, next time we must.…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999