View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Set out along back roads on a morning cycling trip from Mandalay, and get a glimpse of Myanmar’s unspoiled countryside and striking landscape. Visit markets and terraced farms on a half-day, guided tour, and watch craftsmen weave bamboo into intricate shapes. Stroll through a vibrant local community, learn about local culture and farming, then visit a traditional tea shop for sweet tea and a taste of Mandalay’s distinctive cuisine.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mandalay HillStop: 4 hours - Admission includedEveryone will meet at the local tour operators office in Mandalay. From here you will begin your ride, taking the back roads out of town. You will pass through fresh markets and lively neighborhoods as you head to the northeastern part of the city. After a short pedal you will find yourself in the countryside, where farmers tend to their fields and villagers go about daily rituals that have remained unchanged for decades. Water buffalo lazily roll in the mud, goats nibble at the foliage as friendly locals wave from all directions. As you continue on your bike ride we will stop at a fresh market where you will learn about the variety of produce offered. Next, continue on and see live bamboo weaving, used to construct roofs, walls, fans and more. Later, enjoy a walk in the countryside through a typical Myanmar village and learn about their way of life and the different crops they use. On the way back to town the tour will stop at a local tea shop for some delicious snacks and tea. Return to the departure location by 12 pm at noon. Your tour will conclude here.Read more
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Myanmar Private Day Tours
The package is among the must do experience if you are in HCMC. Such an amazing destination not too far from the ci…
Don’t miss it!!!
We had an amazing day out with you guys. Our tour guide & tour company well organized for us from starting till th…
I came here few weeks ago but i can not forget how it was . It made me feel exciting plus amazed about the nature .…
Something wonderful is the best tour for us, the service attitude is very good, for the money we spend, it is well …
I recently came here with my friend and it was out of my mind . So amazing and informative . highly recommenđ
I came here with my friend . It was great , many activities and beautiful places . It definitely is my most amazing…
Great tour! Included everything and more
This was a great tour! Starting with the owner/operator being very communicative and organizing my pickup from Hoi …
Trip to learn VNese culture
We seek information and have received support from the company. The tour is carried out on the schedule and the pri…
It's a must!
Best trip from Da Nang. What a place. You feel like you in a deferent planet. Very busy with tourist (not surprised…
Cool and amazing
Hello my friend! recently my parents visited this place and they highly recommended I should visit this place. I …
Mekong delta tour
Im so in love with vietnamese food but i saw the western life and food's culture here were totally different than o…
Historical site full of mysteries
Thank to the tour, we had a valuable chance to experience the underground life of people in the Vietnam war. The tu…
The local tour guide is incredibly friendly and has a wide knowledge of the history behind Cu Chi Tunnels. The jour…
Too much time travelling by mini bus
The Cu Chi tunnel visit was very interesting but the Mekong Delta visit was very disappointing. We spent an 1.5 hou…
Discovering the South of Vietnam
We are greatly appreciate the guide (I forgot his name) for his professionalism amd knowledge. He made us fall in l…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
More options from Myanmar Private Day Tours
from $74.65* $79.00