In the morning, you will be taken from Brasov to Tusnad in a van or mini-van. The transfer takes about one and a half hours. Once there, get into the trailer, take a seat and start the adventure.
Travel along the Olt river in the Bixad area, where you will discover a spectacular, colorful, wild and secluded area.
During the trip you will see:
• the Olt river and the suspended bridge
• the Carpitus dam
• streams and mineral water springs
• the remains of the Vapa citadel
• machine gun nests and trenches from the Second World War
• impressive cliffs
• bear hides
• mixed redwood and hardwood forests
• breathtaking views over the area
During the activity you will be served with a traditional picnic with local products.
At the end of the activity you will be transferred back to Brasov.