Your adventure starts in the morning with a pick-up in front of your hotel. We’re transferring you to the harbour where the captain is waiting for you.
Departing from Dubrovnik, your first destination is Lopud. The only settlement on the eponymous island, is located in a bay. There is a path that leads to the sandy Bay of Sunj on the far side of the island or you can just enjoy the possibility of pleasant walk along the coast.
Second destination is island Sipan where you’ll be guided to the Captain’s house for lunch. On the way to the Captain’s house you’ll go on a sightseeing walk through Suđurađ – a small village stretched along the harbour, dominated by the 16th century castle of the wealthy Stjepovic-Skocibuha family from Dubrovnik. It's been a half a day of your adventure and it’s time for refreshment. You will have a unique chance to have one of the greatest meals during your vacation. After you settle in the comfort of the Captain’s House, gastronomic show can begin.
Traditional local homemade six-course lunch:
1. You will start, of course, with cold appetizer. Homemade bread with prosciutto and cheese, as well as olive oil is a perfect combination of local specialties.
2. Soup will lightly warm you up and you can choose between chicken or vegetarian soup.
3. For a hot appetizer you will have mussels. Either you love them or not, you should try this local specialty at least because it’s a great aphrodisiac ;)
4. Salad of seasonal vegetables from our garden is coming up next.
5. If you smell the smoke of the grill, it means your dish is fresh and just prepared for you. For main course, you can choose between grilled fish, chicken, pork or vegetarian menu. In each option, the side dish is potato. For vegetarian menu, you will have grilled vegetables such as zucchini, eggplant, peppers etc.
6. And finally, you will be served a dessert (local surprise).
After lunch it's time to continue your adventure. On the way to third destination, island Kolocep, we’ll stop for a snorkeling.
There are several caves in this area and the most beautiful one is Blue Cave. After the Captain has anchored the boat, you’ll have a chance to jump form the boat and enjoy the crystal clear sea. After a snorkeling break, your cruise continues. With more than 250 sunny days per year, you can enjoy the sun, relax on the beach or simply take a nap just before you continue your cruise back to Dubrovnik.
On the way back, you will probably talk with your new friends, exchange numbers, share photos and enjoy the sound of the sea waves and incredible views of the magic Elaphite Islands.
With the drop-off to your hotel, your adventure ends.