Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje
By Experience Balkan
From the capital, we are traveling to the main tourist attraction in Macedonia, the town of Ohrid. Ohrid lies on the shores of the oldest lake in Europe, Lake Ohrid. Everywhere in Ohrid, breathtaking views of the Lake will fill your eyes and cameras. Called the Jerusalem on The Balkans, Ohrid is the center from where Christianity was spread in these lands. We will continue to Bitola and visit Heraclea and the Bitola Museum. We will not miss the chance to have coffee or just enjoy the Shirok Sokak Street cafes.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any preferred location in Skopje
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Ohrid
- Entry/Admission - Ohrid
- Entry/Admission - Tsar Samuel's Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Plaoshnik
- Entry/Admission - St. Jovan Kaneo
- Entry/Admission - Ohrid
- Entry/Admission - Heraclea
- Entry/Admission - Bitola Museum
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other location of your preference in Skopje
- Skopje, Skopje, Skopje Region Departure time: 8 AM or 9 AM
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour operates in various weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Most travellers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje
What you can expect during your visit
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the other people involved in the experience.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje?
- Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje price starts from ₹ 16,644.37. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje?
- Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje is hosted by Experience Balkan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Balkan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to Ohrid and Bitola from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSkopjeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ancient Theatre of OhridStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Holy Mary PeryvleptosStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tsar Samuel's FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4PlaoshnikStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5St. Jovan KaneoStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Church of Saint SophiaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7HeracleaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Bitola MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We did not want to return without seeing this charming town, which is on the UNESCO world cultural heritage list. L…
a little bit of Paradise
Guide met me at my hotel at time convenient to me, which was 3 hours after planned starting time. So kudos for flex…
Very informative, Martina was excellent! Also very flexible, so we could stop for a coffee and a chat about all thi…
Amazing boat tour from Ohrid to St. Naum with lunch and coffee
Today we took a boat tour from Ohrid to st. Naum with Lale tours. It lasted all day (from 9 am until 6pm). We were …
I love struga. Very nice city, peacefull and beatiful. I like so much the ohrid lake and the Drin river. Very nice …
Don't Miss Ohrid with Experiene Balkan
Outstanding Experience and Service. Daniel and his colleagues helped plan an exciting and fun adventure in Ohrid. T…
Perfect local guide
My guide Naumka grew up in the city has tremendous knowledge about the history and culture. She did an excellent jo…
My stupendous trip
We have visited 3 Balkan countries, and Ohrid was one of the highlights of our trip. Its much more prettier than on…
USA - Traveled to Skopje and Ohrid.. with MTI Travel Tours Tirana Albania.
MTI Travels met my expectations and beyond which made this 2 day tour worthwhile. Every detail was carved out to my…
This was my first trip to Macedonia and Kosovo, and I couldn't have hoped for a better company to handle all of my …
We were very happy to visit some towns and villages in Albania because Ohrid is so close to the Albanian border. Ma…
Day tour Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
We had not much time in Skopje, but anyway we decided to visit the Matka Canyon. Our guide Spasija was friendly and…
Vergina and Pella Museums
I am interested in the ancient Macedonian civilization and while I was in Skopje, I didn’t want to miss the opportu…
Lovely trip to Ohrid
We booked this when we were in Ohrid. We wanted to visit Pella, the ancient Macedonian capital. It is approximately…
Sofia is amazing
While we were in Skopje, we took a chance and booked a trip to Sofia, and we did not regret it at all. We liked Sof…