Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance Fee to the Canal Visitor´s Centre
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- Departure details
- Tocumen International Airport, Tocumen Int'l Airport, Panama City, Panama Lower level past customs door at VISIT PANAMA DESK
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39483P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Layover is for a 3 hour visit the same day with round trip transfers
- Layovers exceeding 24 hours will require two different days reservations payments
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Panama Canal Layover Tour?
- Panama Canal Layover Tour price starts from ₹ 7,362.57. Discover and book Panama Canal Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panama Canal Layover Tour cancellation policy?
- Panama Canal Layover Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panama Canal Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panama Canal Layover Tour?
- Panama Canal Layover Tour is hosted by Panama Travel Corp. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Panama Travel Corp on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panama Canal Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Panama Canal Layover Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Panama Canal Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39483P6
- You'll start atTocumen International AirportTocumen Int'l Airport, Panama City, PanamaLower level past customs door at VISIT PANAMA DESKSee address & details
- 1Miraflores Visitor CenterStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedStarting with a 30 minutes ride to the Miraflores locks to observe the huge vessels passing the Panama Canal. The busiest hours are from9am to 11am and from 2pm to 5pm, so you will be able to see many ships getting lifted or lowered 16 meters in two distinct steps. You will enjoy the view on the Locks from a sheltered terrace and listen to the explanations of your guide. To complete the visit of the Canal you will visit the Museum and Visitor Center at Miraflores which gives you a good idea on the construction of the Canal a masterpiece of engineering. You will also learn about the history of the canal and its significance for Panama and the entire world trade as well as on the current expansion project. We will drop you off at Tocumen airport after the tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
3 hours Tour
My husband and I had a 6 hour layover in Panama so we decide that we would go see the Panama Canal, We didn't want…
We have confirmation of our trip to start at the Amador Causeway by 7:00 am. Were were there by 6:50 am and the bo…
Tour was a no show
We showed up according to the directions and were unable to find the tour. All the workers at the Port were friendl…
Wildlife trip and kayaking
We had a wonderful day on Lake Gatun yesterday and saw lots of wildlife. Sloths, iguanas, birds, several types of m…
Great way to experience the far reaches of Lake Gatun
Booked this trip for the kayaking as most require either 2 or 4 participants. I was picked up promptly and dropped…
Experience the Locks
This trip was just enough. The partial transit put us on the water with the rising water levels of the locks, a re…
Return Visit to Panama Canal
Traveled to Panama for family reunion; and decided to take the partial transit of Panama Canal to accompany relativ…
Panama canal tour with panamatravelcorp.com
I had a very pleasant day on the panama canal and the surrounding jungle. Lots of wildlife and huge boats which is …
Great, and Informative Tour!!
I took the North-Bound Panama Canal Transit Tour, on 30 March 2019 (for my Birthday). My Guide was Gus, A Funny, an…
This tour was recommended to us by someone at our hotel. A great way to see the canal and experience the jungle. Lu…
Short but interesting train ride, tour of Panama City
I did a cruise ship excursion that included the Agua Clara Lock "Canal Expansion" Visitors' Center, the train ride …
Hi our layover on Feb 6 is from 10:46am to 3:33pm. The tour says it starts at 7:30am. Can we arrange a short tour to the canal during our layover?
hello, my son and I fly into Panama City at 2pm. Do you offer the 3 hour tour? Thank you