Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During your city tour in Bucharest, you’ll be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of its most fascinating sites. Over the course of 1.5 hours, you’ll discover the history and marvel at the beauty of this incredible city. Feast your eyes on the magnificent architecture and monuments of Victoriei Avenue, and the Romanian Government building at Victoriei Square. Be wowed by the impressive Palace of Parliament – the world’s second-largest administrative building after The Pentagon. Step back in time with Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against Communism. See Free Press Square and The Arch of Triumph. Your group will have 45-60 minutes at a modern wine bar; an intimate place in the heart of Bucharest. There, you’ll be introduced to the friendly Sommelier who will present you with a carefully selected menu of 3 types of wine and local cheeses. Learn the secrets of the city, indulge in the unique flavors of local cuisine, and revel in the warm Romanian hospitality.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPalace of ParliamentVictoriei StreetRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- 1Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei)Stop: 15 minutesStep back in time with Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against Communism.Read morePass byTriumph ArchHouse of the Free Press
- Transport by car or minivan with wifi on board
- A Sommelier-Selected Menu: 3 types of wine and local cheese
- Panoramic city tour of Bucharest
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- From January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A perfect personal trip
We had originally ordered the 5-day trip "Maramures, Bucovina & Danube Delta". Due to changes in flight times, we h…
Am Interesting Trip Back to 1989
It was a nice tour including visits to the Ceausescu Palace and the Parliament Building. The Travelmaker Guide, Ms.…
A brilliant, informative, and very fun day trip to Transylvania!
I went to Bucharest as a solo female traveler and wanted to find some way to be able to experience Transylvania wit…
Pick up was at 8am and the driver boogey was on time.A very friendly and informative guide nothing was to much trou…
Blame it on the Boogie!
We had an amazing full-day trip to Transylvania with our awesome guide Boogie. He was friendly, informative, and ma…
Very interesring tour. Boogie is very informative and friendly and made the history of the city very interesting.
We loved our trip to Transylvania so much thst we are definitely going to return! TravelMaker are a great travel co…
Very Personal, Informative and Enjoyable Tour
Our tour guide, Laura Boeriu, was great. She was waiting for us in our hotel lobby at the scheduled time. She fle…
This tour is a great introduction to Bucharest and its history. Laura, my guide, was really knowledgeable and manag…
Serban was incredible!
Our tour was amazing! We visited during the low season, but we had great weather and plenty of time to see all the …
We had such a great time on our tour! We had plenty of time to explore both castles and take countless photos. Our …
Unforgettable tour with Serban
Serban is punctual, polite, personable and a whole lot of fun. We had a blast touring Bucharest, especially the Vi…
Great trip to Bulgaria fortress with Serban - beautiful weather helped! Really helpful snd informative tour guide w…
Fantastic Trip with Serban to the 2 castles and Brasov
We were picked up promptly and had a informative, chatty journey to our first destination (Peles Castle). Throughou…
This was an amazing tour. Our tour guide Şerban was enthusiastic, friendly, kind and very helpful. He made us feel …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,931 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,177 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours
What time does Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours start?
Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours?
How much is Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours?
Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours price starts from ₹ 6,378.03. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours on Tripadvisor
What is the Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours cancellation policy?
Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours on Tripadvisor