View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Curtea de Arges MonasteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vidraru DamStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Transfagarasan HighwayStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Balea Glacier LakeStop: 15 minutes -See details
You'll end at
BucharestSee Important Information for details
Returns to original departure point
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Curtea de Arges Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Vidraru Dam
- Entry/Admission - Transfagarasan Highway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All students need to provide a student identification in order to receive the discount
- Low temperature in the mountain area, please dress appropriately
- Children under 4 years old cannot join group tours. Please contact us for a private tour offer.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was the wonderful trip. There have been few stops: at the Curtea des Arges, dam, Bailea lake, some waterfalls. Transfargasan road is absolutely beautiful and it is unique in Europe. I highly recommend this trip. The tour company which organized this trip is great. They are…
Date of experience: August 2019
We have never been on a tour so badly organised as this one, and we have done quite a few. Firstly let me start by saying the trip itself was great, the sites are beautiful, scenery amazing and views that do not disappoint. So the area is a must visit!!! But not with this tour…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line Romania
Got to see many wonderful places for a reasonable price. Was a great experience :) going in winter is great, we got…
Our guide was really nice and the drive too! I totally recommend this agency.
My favorite part was all of it. The castles were amazing! The city of brasov really beautiful and the food amazing!
Our trip to transylvania was absolutely wonderful and we were lucky enough to view castles Peles and Bran in the sn…
We had a great time
What a lovely tour! We had a great time, our group was very small (5 people), the guide - Helena - was very knowled…
A beautiful landscape in the heart of the Carpathian mountains. An astonishing castle with its particular colours. …
Excellent trip with Mr Tripp. We had the best guide never left our side showed and told us all even where to have a…
Probably one of the best guided tours I have been on, the guide Daniel was so enthusiastic about everything and he …
A tick off the bucket list
A long trip but worthwhile, the drive through the mountains was breathtaking,Bran castle was visually stunning and …
A brilliant day
We did the day trip from Bucharest to Peleş castles, bran castle and Braşov. We had a brilliant day. The tour was…
Super guide, heaps of knowledge, funny (real funny not the usual faux guide funny). Really liked the contrast betwe…
We loved this tour company. It was well done and very organized. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and thorough…
Great day trip
We were picked up from our hotel on time and throughout the trip we were told stories and plan for whats ahead. It …
A taste of Bulgaria
Fabulous trip over the border. Our guide Dan from Christina tours was excellent. We explored the monastery in the…
Good tour, but buyer beware....
The tour I had on 16/2/20 was good, but part of the advertised itinerary, we did not do. We did not go to Arbanasi,…
Great trip to Bulgaria.
Took a day trip with my 20 year old son. It’s a full day. Lots of walking with elevation, which was fine for us bu…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999