Baiului Mountains are some of the most beautiful and photogenic in Prahova area. Once on the top one can admire stunning views towards Bucegi Mountains, Ciucas and even Piatra Craiului.
The scenery is very bucolic…cows, sheep, like the life in the countryside.
- Excellent views at all times towards Bucegi
- A possible visit at a sheepfold (if the shepherd is around)
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hiking on the beautiful mountain ridge
- The peaks Baiutul (1826 m), Cazacul (1753 m), Urechea (1715 m)
- Relaxing hiking day
The tour starts in Busteni and will take you up to Zamora ridge, continue on the trail and end in Azuga. From here you will be transferred back to Busteni and then back to Bucharest.