Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (20)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bucharest - Sinaia Monastery -...
Brasov - Bran Castle aka...
- Overnight accommodation at 3* Hotel in Brasov
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car / minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees & Photo / video fees
- Entry/Admission - Sinaia Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Black Church (Biserica Neagra)
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when taking the tour with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- PLEASE NOTE!
- Peles Castle is closed on certain dates. On the dates when Peles Castle is closed this site will be substituted for Pelisor Castle (if open on your travel date) or Rasnov Fortress, a fascinating medieval peasant citadel from the 14th century.
- PLEASE NOTE! Peles Castle is closed on the following dates:
- 01 Feb - 30 Mar. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- 31 Mar - 31 Dec. Closed on Mondays with below exceptions for the holidays:
- Orthodox Easter 2020
- Most travellers can participate
- 19 April - Peles Castle is Closed
- 20 April - Peles Castle is Open
- Winter Holidays 2020
- 25 Dec - Peles Castle is Closed
- 28 Dec - Peles Castle is Closed
- 01 Jan 2021 - Peles Castle is Closed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a top notch company with great employees that you can trust. We planned to stay close to a week in Bucharest and reached out to them several weeks before we left to organize a couple tours. Diana was super helpful answering all our questions, getting the tours reserved…
Date of experience: July 2019
My husband and I recently joined two friends for this two day private tour. Christian was our tour guide and was absolut
My husband and I recently joined two friends for this two day private tour. Christian was our tour guide and was absolutely wonderful. He was prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable about history and the area. Most importantly he shared with us what life in Romania is like. I…
Date of experience: June 2019
We had only 3 days to see the highlights of Transylvania, visit the Bear Sanctuary and sights of Bucharest. Diana was extremely helpful and patient and helped us plan our dream 3-day trip, which enabled us to see everything we wanted in such a short trip. She combined…
Date of experience: May 2019
My partner and I had only three days to see some of Romania before we needed to return to Bucharest. Everything was organised with Diana before we left Australia and it all worked seamlessly from there. Our guide, the incredibly knowledgeable and friendly Lucian met us at our…
Date of experience: October 2018
We had a fantastic tour with our guide Gabriel. He really made the trip special doing the inside tours himself instead of handing us off to the groups. Made a world of difference. He is extremely knowledgeable of Romania at all levels. I can highly recommend him and would…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: UnzipRomania Travel
Gabriel was our guide and drove us on the day seeing both Bran and Peles castles. He was on time collecting us fro…
Very nice daytrip!
We were a group of three and booked the privat daytrip to the transalvanian castles (Bran & Peles) to get a good fi…
Castle day tour
Great private tour! We had limited time due to a flight in the evening and were able to see both Brun and Pelles ca…
Transylvania 3 days private tour
The experience was fantastic. Gaby was our guide and he is a very knowledgeable and pleasant person. Everything was…
Great Tour Awesome Guide
Our guide and driver, Gabriel, made all the difference and is what made the tour great. We were two adults and the…
This tour far exceeded our expectations - for two reasons: Romania turns to be fascinating, and Gabriel is the best…
We found Unzipromania through viator.com They were very helpful with our trip. They send all the details we needed …
Pefect from start to finish!
The amazing Diana helped me set our tour up via email from Australia and was just a dream to deal with - it was ver…
The Real Transylvania 🇷🇴
When I started planning our trip , I was still debating if I will explore these country on our own which we usua…
Perfect day for visiting the castles
Our guide Claudiu was very professional and helpful. He got us straight into the museum in Peles Castle so we skipp…
Great Day Trip
My husband and I spent a great day touring Peles and Bran castles with Diana as our guide and driver. She was very…
Experience of a lifetime
My husband and I came for our honeymoon and were blown away with not only the country but our overall tour experien…
Nice to see but be advised there are many close, winding, narrow spiral stairways which must be navigated during th…
Amazing Tour with a Great Tour Guide!
My friends and I booked the private tour from Bucharest to the Castles in Transylvania. Our tour guide, Cristian, p…
My two friends and I traveled to Romania for the weekend from Bulgaria, where we are studying, and came across this…
- UnzipRomania Travel, Sinaia Monastery, and 10 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
from $60.21* $100.35
Popular: Booked by 5,875 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest
What time does 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest start?
2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest?
How much is 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest?
2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest price starts from US$ 327.65. Discover and book 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest cancellation policy?
2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor