Moldova is a country that is not overrun by tourists. They are very lovable, hospitable and curious people who approach strangers without an ulterior motive. The world-winning wines and the special locations are always an experience in themselves that will never let you go. The culinary dishes from the regional products always offer a new highlight to your taste buds. The wonderful landscape with the soft hills and unpaved roads is a direct invitation to go hiking.
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All trips to the experiences and admission prices
- Round Trip
- Guide in German
- Entry/Admission - Tiraspol
- Entry/Admission - Bendery Fortress
- Departure details
- Chisinau International Airport, Bulevardul Dacia 80/3, Chişinău 2026, Moldova At the airport your tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign "Moldau Touristik". Please contact him. He usually speaks German.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 255834P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 255834P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Arrival at Chisinau Wine Airport
Get to know the city of Bender &...
Wine cellar Milesti Micii /...
Transfer to Chisinau airport
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2023 • Friends
Bellissimo paese gente disponibile molto simpatici, prezzi bassi, rischio minimo, palazzi nuovi, movida perfetta fino a tardi da visitare assolutamente soprattutto se siete gente fiduciosa.
Written 18 September 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.