This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hi Moldova DMC, Stefan cel Mare si Sfint 141/2 Floor 1, Chisinau 2004 Moldova
Have you ever experienced an underground city full of bright life, tasty food, amazing history, thousands of bottles of high-quality wine and hundreds of kilometers of streets and tunnels? If not, you are invited to experience Cricova, Moldova’s best-known destination for tourism, high-quality service and an incredible wine heritage collection.
The Milestii Mici winery really special is the Guinness World Record Certificate, that was issued due to the tremendous storage place with the surface of 55 km, excavated more than 50 years ago, and the treasury of a huge Golden Collection of 1,5 millions of wine bottles. Now, tell me if there exists a wine connoisseur that would like to miss visiting such a fantastic place and tasting this “holy drink”?
The plan is next:
- Pick up at your Hotel/Apartment
- 30 minutes drive to Milestii Mici
- 1 hours excursion on Milestii Mici winery
- 40 minutes drive to Cricova Winery
- 2,5 hours excursion on Cricova winery
- 30 minutes drive to Chisinau from Cricova Winery
- Arrival at the hotel