Visit: Adria Private Tours, Havidiceva Ulica 28c, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
• Start tour with picking you up in the morning at any accommodation in the city
• Drive by Krapina toward north Croatia region
• Stop at Trakošćan, well preserved castle from 13th century.
• Continue the drive towards Varaždin.
• Sightseeing of former capital of Croatia, beautiful baroque city of Varaždin, well preserved Castle with museum and one of the most famous cemeteries in Europe.
• Lunch with a 1 course meal at a local restaurant
• Depart back to Zagreb with a stop for a coffee break.
• Arriving in Zagreb and return to your accomodation
• Trakošćan is one of the best preserved castles in Croatia, a true jewel of northern region, built in 13th century.
• Castle is surrounded with a beautiful lake.
• Varaždin cemetery is arranged by architect Herman Haller with more than 7000 trees, mostly cypress, to look like french park
• Varaždin Castle is the best preserved castle built in Wasserburg style and home of historical museum
• Traditional meal typical for the region