What to expect:
• Start tour with picking you up in the morning at any accommodation in the city
• Drive through Karlovac toward Lika region
• Stop at Rastoke, a picturesque watermill village situated at the confluence of Slunjčica into Korana river. Enjoy the view and sound of water, having a coffee break.
• Continue the drive towards Plitvice lakes.
• Enter National park, choosing a suitable route and start sightseeing by foot, with an electric boat and a panoramic train.
• Lunch with a 3 course meal at a local restaurant
• Depart back to Zagreb with a stop at Turanj and learn about Homeland war
• Arriving in Zagreb and return to your accomodation
• Hotel or any accommodation pick up
• Transfer in a very comfortable A/C vehicle
• English speaking driver and guide during the whole trip
• Rastoke stop and coffee break
• National Park Plitvice Lakes admission fee (boat and train ride inside the park included)
• Snack in the park
• Traditional 3 course meal in a local restaurant with 1 drink included
• Stop at Turanj, Homeland war museum
• Drop off at your accomodation
• Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and most visited National park in Croatia, enlisted on UNESCO`s World Heritage Site list since 1979
• National park covers an area just under 300 km2. The park is primarily covered in forest vegetation, with smaller areas under grasslands. The most attractive part of the park – the lakes – cover just under 1% of the total park area.
• The lake system is comprised of 16 lakes, cascading one into the next with more than 90 waterfalls of different size. The largest one is 78 meters high
• Photo points, boat ride across the lake, panoramic train ride along the lakes
• Rastoke watermill village, often called „small Plitvice“, many small waterfalls and stunning sound of water
• Turanj which used to be a front line during the Homeland war and exibition of weapons, army vehicles and demolished mig airplane
• Traditional meal