View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1RastokeStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Plitvice Lakes National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It was so nice trip for us, and the driver kindly to attend us. We want to go another way to go around Plitlize National Lake in next time.
Date of experience: October 2019
We went on this trip yesterday with Petros Tours. Pick up was on time, comfortable well driven trip Our guide Goram was considerate and extremely knowledgeable on many topics. Cannot recommend this company highly enough as we had a most informative and interesting day. Anne…
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Budget Transfer Croatia
We had a wonderful time on our tour with Budget Transfer. We visited Plitvice Lakes and even though there were a lo…
We had a basic plan for 12 days in Croatia, but Rafaella made it happen! Tour guides and drivers, and ferry tickets…
It was an enjoyable day trip from Zagreb to Slovenia. Ljubjana walking tour with our local tour guide is enjoyable.…
Rafealla Vled and the driver were not only reliable, helpful, accommodating and informative, but she is amusing and…
DO Go Chasing Waterfalls
Disregard TLC’s advice on this experience. These waterfalls are worth the chase. Ella and her team were extraordina…
Zagreb to Split via Plitvice Lakes Private Transfer
This is my first review ever but I felt like I had to let everyone know how amazing this company is. From the momen…
Pleasant Day Trip
Our entire trip was about eight hours. Our driver, Iva, was a great host and a skillful driver. She dropped us near…
MUST VISIT !!! Fantastic family day
Its amazing place !!! Must visit the KRKA when in Croatia :)Visiting every year for last 10 years and still interes…
Great Experience on Istra Tour
We wanted to visit Istra for our holiday, so we decided to book a Tour with Budget Transfer, definitely best decisi…
Such a wonderful experience!
We had an awesome time with Rafaella and Drazen from the Budget Transfer Croatia. Ella's knowledge of Plitvice was …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999