All well known Bosnian dishes are covered with this learning course. Not only that but Herzegovina quality wine will be served which makes this gastro experience complete. Wine is really important for this learning course since to stretch a dough for Burek you need to be relaxed and brave which you can be only after a couple of glasses of wine!
Soon as you arrive, you'll be served with appetizer, welcome drink, coffee or tea and you will get a chance to meet us and enjoy in the best panoramic view on Sarajevo.
Soon as you finish with appetizer we will start with cooking lessons. Our lessons are made of two parts:
1.Onions filled with minced meat, rice and spices (Sogan dolma);
2. Mangel/spinach leaves rolled and filled with minced meat, rice and spices (Japrak);
3. Paprika filled with minced meat, rice and spices (Dolma);
1. Potato pie – burek-phyllo dough rolled with potatoes, onions and spices (Krompirusa) and
2. Meat pie – burek-phyllo dough rolled with minced meat (beef), onions and spices (Burek).
After we finish, you will enjoy in food that we made together and have plenty of time asking us questions about anything that you would like to know :)
• Bosnian Cooking Lessons, BA, b, b, Hum Brdo, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina