Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers
By Montevideo City Tour
The Capital of Uruguay is a beautiful city that faces the Río de la Plata. Its landscaped neighborhoods, its rich building heritage, its beautiful Rambla, make this city one of the most beautiful and visited in South America.
Ages 0-99, max of 100 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- INSTRUCTIONS TO LEAVE THE PORT AND FIND OUR GUIDE AND VEHICLE 1. Follow the green line painted on the dock to exit the port. This line will take you to the avenue called “Rambla 25 de Agosto”. 2. You will arrive at the Ministry of Tourism building, in front of the main door our guide will be waiting for you. 3. In case you cannot find the vehicle, contact us via Whatsapp (+ 598 94 262 502) 4. You must present the voucher corresponding to the tour you have purchased, the guide will verify this information.
- Puerto De Montevideo, 3QWQ+GF7, 11100 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 261655P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers?
- How much is Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers?
- Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers price starts from ₹ 3,659.13. Discover and book Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers cancellation policy?
- Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers?
- Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers is hosted by Montevideo City Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Montevideo City Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highlights of Montevideo - for cruise passengers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 261655P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMercado del PuertoPlaza Matriz
- 1Plaza IndependenciaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Palacio LegislativoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Mercado Agricola Montevideo - MAMStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byEl Prado
- 4Parque BatlleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Rambla de MontevideoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Not a good deal at all
They never showed up we never heard from anyone. We were very disappointed. We waited at the appointed place for 45…
A Colonial Gem
Walking the lanes with original cobble stone surface (from the 1700's) and seeing the Portugese and Spanish archite…
Amazing clean city with fabulous street art
Amazing tour of an amazing city. The most noticeable thing was how clean the place was. Completely litter and garba…
Wonderful day - Montevideo city tour and asado
We booked through Tour Guide Ushuaia and had a group of 13 from our cruise ship. Our guide was Hebert Sismondi, an…
Stopped in while on South American tour and got to visit with my cousin who lives there now and got a tour of the c…
Jaime Castro-Tour Guide
We booked the tour of Montevideo independently from our cruise ship based on reviews we read on TripAdvisor. Our gu…
Free Walking Tour
A leisurely walking tour that takes you to the most interesting places and combines with the local history. An opti…
Montevideo City Tout
i enjoined Montevideo city tour by double deck er bus . the bus took visitors all over the Montevideo city and it t…
Average Tour - a number of problems
We had expected to join a true Hop On/Hop Off bus - that is what the website for Montevideo City Tour showed on the…
Easy Way to View City Highlights
Reasonable price for a city tour bus. Unfortunately we had a rainy day and sitting up top, even with the cover did…
find another tour
this really doesn't give you the feel of Monte Video=it stops @ the rambla, the famous sign [Monte Video], the socc…
Tour of South America
Dec.14, 2018. Our final leg of our Tour of South America we crossed the Rio del la Plata by Catamaran to Montevideo…
A good way to know the city
I strong recommend a sightseeing in the double bus. They take us in all the city with explanations about the place…
Cheap seats, good overview ...
The price was right. The overview was great. Virginia our guide was excellent balancing three languages while keepi…
CITY TOUR AND CASONA MAUA
The first part of the tour involved sightseeing by coach around the central district of the city, Prado Park and ne…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tour company never showed was told out of business. Do not buy ticket from them. I dont know why they're still selling tickets. Had to purchase another tour at the port that was just ok.
Written 8 January 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.