Preparation of a five-course Peruvian cuisine menu: Entrance, Fort, Dessert, Pairing and Coffee. The main basic aspects of Peruvian cuisine are developed, such as its bases, dressings, cooking and cutting techniques, restaurant-like experience.
• Lima cause - Yellow potato tartare emulsified with yellow pepper and stuffed with a homemade tuna and avocado sauce.
• Fish cebiche - Fresh fish cut into cubes, marinated in lemon, onions and chili pepper.
• Lomo Saltado - Sauteed meat in fine dice with onions, tomatoes and peppers, accompanied by french fries.
• Rice with seafood - Creamy rice based on seafood mixture.
• Lima sigh - Original Lima dessert based on milk and egg yolks.