View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A perfect introduction to Lima’s most charming and trendy neighborhoods including the famous promenade locally known as “El Malecon”, cool & arty hotspots, pristine parks, cozy plazas, Barranco’s old town, the best kept secrets of Miraflores, inspiring old and new architecture plus breathtaking cliff-side views of the Bay of Lima
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Visit to all places mencioned.
- Bottled water
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our…
San Francisco, California3415
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays…
Los Angeles, California2114
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to…
Milagros Campos Llontop
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the…
- El Parque del Amor
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999