This is a perfect tour, combining the most important tourist attractions of Lima. Come and be part of this amazing experience by visiting: Larco Museum, with its over 35,000 art pieces where we will learn about the pre-Incas cultures and their beliefs. This is a unique museum and it is also considered the best one in Peru and one of the top 25 museums in the whole world. Plaza San Martín, located in the city of the kings, is a beautiful square built in 1921 to celebrate the centenary of our independence from Spain. Visit also Plaza Mayor or Main Square, without doubts, this is the most important square in the city, the most historical and where the conquistadors founded the Spanish capital of Peruvian Viceroyalty. After that, explore the Catacombs of Lima, Spanish cemetery built underneath the church, since the belief back those times was that being buried under the church meant to be close to God. Then, we visit Magic Water Show, the largest water park in the world.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Ticket to Larco Museum
- Ticket to Catacombs
- Ticket to Water Park
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco or Downtown Lima
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159308P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive?
- How much is The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive?
- The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive price starts from ₹ 9,391.54. Discover and book The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive cancellation policy?
- The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive?
- The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive is hosted by Peruvian Worldview Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peruvian Worldview Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Top 5 Must See in Lima! All-inclusive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159308P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museo LarcoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Plaza San MartinStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Museo Convento San Francisco y CatacumbasStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Peruvian Worldview Tours
Joined in May 2019
#1 of 14 Tours & Activities in Callao
- andriyk93800Best way to get to know LimaOur guide was attentive, informative, great English. We saw key highlights of the city. There is a good variety of things to see, and the guide customized the itinerary to better meet our needs.
- Wendy C00Great tour of Lima with top guide MarcosWe had such a great day with our amazing knowledgeable tour guide Marcos. We were picked up on time visited so many sites around Lima. We never felt rushed and had enough time at each location. Lunch was quite an experience in the local market. The food was delicious. We had an opportunity to sample an unusual Peruvian delicacy !!! I declined but my sister sampled a live worm !!!! I did sample the local fruits which Marcos bought from the market. They were all scummy. Thanks Marcos a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to experience all the beauty of Lima
- barbara785400Excellent TourI can’t recommend this tour company enough! The guide was so knowledgeable, personable and flexible. He knew so much about Lima and the history of the city, the country and Peruvian culture. It was very clear how much he loved telling us about his country. He was friendly, fun and very professional. The driver was excellent as well. You won’t be disappointed.
- kathyhY7202EN00Simply Superb!Our guide Marcos was amazing! His knowledge of Peruvian culture and history was simply superb! This one-day tour is the perfect way to familiarize yourself with Lima and to get a sense of the rhythm of the city. Marcos was prompt and well-organized: everything ran like clockwork. Loved the local fruit tasting and the seafood lunch. Highly recommend!
- D105MRjonf00A comprehensive small group tourWe had a small group tour by van all over the city! I could never have seen this much on my own. Marcos was a great guide with an encyclopedic knowledge of local history! We got to try four local specialties at lunch! Touring the local market was great, too.
- T9175XCannam00Peruvian dream dayMario and Juan were Peruvian kings to us! They took care of the whole day and we got to sit back and enjoy it all. I highly recommend the ATV sea lion excursion!! Beautiful sea town and wine tasting
- Rodolfo R00One day tripThis is a well designed trip and the personal is knowledgeable and ease to talk furthermore this company goes far and beyond.
- nocutescreenname00AN ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST EXPERIENCEI just returned from “Mysterious Nazca Lines & Huacachina Oasis - Exclusive and Unique Excursion.” It was a fabulous experience. My guide, Gorki V., is the best: He is deeply knowledgeable and enthusiastic; his pride in Peru is infectious; he gave clear explanations of the complex history and significance of the sites; he made the itinerary run smoothly at the airport and at the oasis, places that can be a bit confusing for a first-time visitor. And he is a very decent human being who made the entire experience fun. Viator/Peruvian Worldview tours should clone Gorki and have him do all of their Peru tours. The plane ride over the Nasca Lines exceeded expectations. It was a smooth flight (no one experienced air sickness) of about half an hour—plenty of time to see each of the petroglyphs. The pilots pointed out (in Spanish and English) exactly where to look and passed over each petroglyph twice so passengers on the right and left could each get a good view. My advice is to put your camera away and look out the windows the whole time and enjoy the spectacle. My photos were a waste because the contrast of the carved lines to the barren stone doesn’t show well in photos. Do not fail to take full advantage of Huacachina Oasis! The dune buggy ride was crazy fun and the sand boarding even more exciting. Gorki took great videos of me sliding down ridiculously steep slopes. Yes, there is no denying that the round trip (1000km!) drive from Lima is exhausting to do in one day, as some other clients have posted. Yeah, it’s an issue. But, IMHO, it’s a better (if imperfect) alternative than making this into a two day trip. The car was comfortable, and the driver, Ernesto, very professional. The trip gives a sense of the remarkable desert geography and a revealing glimpse into the challenging conditions of rural life outside cosmopolitan Lima.
- jacobwL1702AF00Couldn't have asked for a better tour 7 hour tour of Lima. Sofia was our guide and she is the best.We were picked up right on time from our hotel in the morning and headed to our first location while getting a nice history lesson about Lima. We then stopped at several other locations throughout the day with very thorough stories and explanations about each location and building. We were brought to a nice reataurant as well which was totally worth it. Sofia's passion as a tour guide is amazing and it really made the experience educational and enjoyable. I really can't recommend this one enough!
- alexissN9985XZ00Atv and sea lionsMario and the driver were amazing. Their contagious energy made the tour all the better. Mario’s deep knowledge painted a picture of Peru I never thought possible. Highly recommend this tour
- JinaClark00Top Notch ServiceLucas was a wonderful guide for the water show and the dinner and show. The show had traditional Peruvian music. The ride was on time and very professional.
- Violeta P00Get to know Lima in a dayWe got picked up at our hotel on time and the minivan was very spacious and comfortable. Our guide Marco was very informative and answered all of the question we had during the tour. He even recommended some restaurants in Lima . Loved the tour !! Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
- Brij S00Perfect tour!The tour was perfect for what we were looking for for getting a taste of all Lima had to offer. We were just 4 of us so almost felt like a private tour. Mario was fantastic and explained the rich history and culture of Peru enthusiastically. Would highly recommend this tour!
- D1999YHdawnt00Great tour!The catacombs were great, but I really enjoyed the cemetery more. I’ve never been to a cemetery this large covering 220 hectares, with 32 presidents and 292 soldiers interred here. The crypts and mausoleums were so interesting and massive! My guide, Sofia, was fantastic too! She has excellent English and is extremely well-informed. I really enjoyed this tour!
- joseppimanc00Couldn’t recommend enough!We were sceptical of the tour being a generic walking tour, like cattle following a leader but this tour was so much better. This is a must do when coming to Lima. We enjoyed our tour from the moment we were picked up at our hotel to being dropped off. Incredibly well organised with a personal touch. We cannot thank our tour guide, Mario, enough. Mario’s passion and enthusiasm for his job is infectious, we thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with him. Any question we had were welcomed but to be honest we had minimal questions as Mario covered so much. Made our visit to Lima and as a result will definitely be coming back and will try some of the other tours offered.