View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Iquitos to goStop: 24 hours - Admission includedDay 1 Transfer from the airport (flight must be arrived besides 07:00 to 08:20 AM) or from your hotel to the city of Iquitos where you get a brief description of the city on their way to the pier to begin our journey. Boat ride on the Nanay River to the majestic Amazon River, the largest river in the world, reaching our first stop. Fundo Pedrito visit to a breeding ground where we feed the animals paiches, piranhas, alligators, turtles, parrots, macaws, anacondas and see the famous Victoria Regia plant. Arrive Avatar Amazon Lodge Walk to "MIRADOR" Avatar with 26 mts. height from where you can appreciate a wonderful view of the jungle and enjoy AVATAR AMAZON PARK and our newest attraction CANOPY! with a circuit of 10 seasons: we launch the 5 Ziplines, 2 suspensions bridges and lowered by rappelling ... an experience full of adrenaline! (maximum weight 100kgs) Lunch at Avatar Amazon Lodge check In Botanical walk or canoe We have professional native guides who know all the trails in the area. They will see typical flora and fauna and learn about the many uses that local people gives each plant. 7:00 pm dinner enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar. Night tour Late night will be guided hike or canoe through the mysterious jungle to observe tarantulas, cicadas, spiders, scorpions, praying mantis Also will distinguish the songs of owls and "ayaymamas" and sounds of animals night. Overnight in Lodge Amazon Avatar Day 2 4:30 am Sunrise tour where we will enjoy the sunrise on this wonderful landscape unique in the world. Birding This morning walk will take you to observe and learn the typical birds of the area in all its glory, do not forget your camera and be silent not to frighten the animals. Breakfast 8:00 am back to our ecolodge to enjoy a rich breakfast. Visit to the indigenous community "Yaguas" one of 23 native communities of the Amazon River whose settlement very close to our ecolodge allows you to enjoy an exhibition of their songs, dances, forms of hunting and crafts, candy for the children in the community and clothing are welcome! Excursion to free animals Reserve visit this original space where monkeys will be waiting to have fun and get some attention. Also we observe macaws, parrots, sloths, prehistoric turtle "mata mata" and the dreaded anaconda boa constrictor or. Lunch 1:00 pm on Avatar Amazon Lodge. Check out 12: 30m Transfer 2:30 pm about sailing down the Amazon River, return to your hotel in Iquitos city or airport directly. Arrival to Iquitos about 4:00 pm. Last shipment included. Your flight for return to Lima must be depart from 08:00 pm for not have any problems with the transfer out.Read more
- the second day
- Only the first day
- All the mentioned tours
- Entry/Admission - Iquitos to go
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any additional service not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transfer from the airport (flight must be arrived besides 07:00 to 08:20 AM)
- Your flight for return to Lima must be depart from 08:00 pm for not have any problems with the transfer out.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Peru
richard & Maria50
Amazing Amazon Adventure
Efficient pick up service from the airport. Amenities are what you would expect from a lodge in the middle of the…
With this global Covid 19 outbreak and the overseas travel restriction from our Canadian Government, we have to…
A hidden gem in Peruvian History
This was a great half day trip that did a lot to demonstrate the roots and development of Peruvian cultures that…
Afternoon full day tour
We booked the late full day tour of Machu Picchu, from Cusco. We really had a great day and an amazing experience.…
A little flexibility
Our flight was 3 hours late and customs was extra slow. We absolutely missed our trip but they scheduled the next…
Los Angeles, California32
I took this in Peru . They serve you a drink on this trip . Great Scenery. A must trip for anyone. Was funny was…
Over the lines
The time spent flying over the Nazca lines is really interesting. However, it is only about 45 minutes. Taking…
Airport not to big so some walking necessary but not to bad. Immigration and customs professional and fairly quick.
Incredible Dining Experience!
We went on the last night of a 2 week group tour. The setting was enjoyable and the food was tasty and nicely…
GREAT - I highly recommend this Grey Line Tour handled by a local tour agency. They were very professional and…
- Duration: 24h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999