Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This full-day tour is the easiest way to visit Humantay Lake from Cusco, without having to worry about planning transport or getting lost. With a local guide, spend about two hours hiking along scenic trails to reach the glacial lake. Explore valleys and mountains sacred to the Incas, and marvel at the snow-capped peaks of Humantay and Salcantay. Plus, breakfast, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 05:00 AM. We will begin our trip to the town of Mollepata. Where you can see the beautiful Apurímac River with its strong and flowing flow during the two hours of travel. After a delicious breakfast in the town of Mollepata, continue with your trip to the starting point of the walk in Soraypampa which is located at 12,600 ft (3850 mt), walk approximately between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the pace of hiking you have, then reach the Humantay lagoon located at 13,600 ft (4150 mt) with its beautiful turquoise, is located at the base of the snowy mountain of Humantay. Being one of the most beautiful places of Cusco and beginning of the trek to Salkantay, after a transfer of photos in this magnificent place you will return to the village of Mollepata to enjoy a delicious lunch. and then return to the city of Cusco by 07:00 PM.Read more
- Bi-Lingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- Entrance to Humantay
- Round Trip Cusco Hotel Transfer
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It could not have been any better trip, absolutely flawless and very intriguing. The guide service was second to none. I surely can recommend them.
Date of experience: January 2020
Loved and enjoyed every moment of this trip. It was absolutely amazing with a very nicely guided local excpert with an abundance of knopwledge and skills. This was just an outworldly experience.
Date of experience: January 2020
Divine Connection Peru did a remarkable job with this trip. The coordination beween th guys was very nice. Himantay Lagoon is undoubtedly a hidden gem and i reckon it is essential to do this with a good and experienced tour operator. Divine Connection were totally flawless. I…
Amazing hike to the Laguna Humantay on this day trip from Cusco. Every bit was fun and absolutely scenic. The guide was a gem of a person with a lot of knowledge and extremely friendly attitude. Strongly recommned Humantay and doing this fantastic trip with Divine Connection.
Date of experience: December 2019
This was a dream come true. Divine connection Peru is simply fantastic and their guide was just what i was in need of very patient, well knowledgable and extremely helpful. The tour started at an early hour and we stopped for breakfast at an restaurant before we started the hike…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Divine Connection Peru
Couldn't have been any better
Certainly this trip could not have been any more interesting. Fabricio and his crew were fantastic from start to e…
An enriching trip
This proved to be a good value for time and money and was a true enriching trip. We visited both, the sacred valley…
Top class experience. This was a dream come true. Divine Connection offered us an authentic experience. The guide w…
The tour was very nice and comfortable. The experience was second to none. Divine Connection Cew were well prepared…
A dream come true
Machu Picchu has always topped my bucket list of places to visit and I am glad that i had the experience with Divin…
This trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco in a day could not have been any better. Divine Connection were way out of my …
A True Wonder
Rainbow Mountains of Cusco are true wonder and visiting it with Divine Peru was just an added thing. The guide was …
Second To None
Yes this was a very special excursion and was absolutely flawless. The guide service was top notch and food and tra…
Out Of The World
Rainbow Mountain is extensive and genuinely an amazing place to visit. Choosing Divine Connection was an icing on t…
I had an amazing two dats trip to Machu Picchu with Divine Connection Peru. I booked this trip way in advance and i…
Out of world experience
Incredible experience! We did the two days tour of Machu Picchu. It was just a wonderful experience. We also visite…
I had a great time in the entire trip. This was my first time in Peru and it was way beyond my expectations. The tr…
Jaw Dropping Sights
Rainbow Mountains of cusco are truly magical and i had a very nice experience visiting the hidden gem with Fabricio…
I highly recommend this tour company. The guide was very nice and did an excellent job all the way. The tour was an…
Absolutely Loved It
Divine Connection Peru were just phenomenal. They organised everything extremely well and very efficiently. The gui…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 690 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 2,924 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 452 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Laguna Humantay (Day trip)
What time does Laguna Humantay (Day trip) start?
Laguna Humantay (Day trip) will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day trip) on Tripadvisor
How much is Laguna Humantay (Day trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day trip) price starts from ₹ 3,357.89. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day trip) on Tripadvisor
What is the Laguna Humantay (Day trip) cancellation policy?
Laguna Humantay (Day trip) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day trip) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Laguna Humantay (Day trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day trip) is hosted by Divine Connection Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Divine Connection Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day trip) on Tripadvisor