View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Montana de Siete ColoresStop: 60 minutes - Admission included4:00 .a.m. Pick up from your hotel to travel for approximately 2:30 minutes to the town of Janchipacha, try to rest on the way to have energy for the walk. As the sun rises you can observe the typical Peruvian Andean landscape. We will have breakfast at 8:30 am. Later we will be starting the walk of about 4.5 kilometers. You can advance at your pace and observe in detail the flora of the Andes as well as open your arms and breathe the clean Andean air, as an alternative to the walk, you can rent a horse for your comfort. On the way we will pass by streams, mountains, narrow paths, always under the high snowfall especially the APU AUSANGATE. Approximately 12:30 pm we will arrive at Vinincunca Mountain, the mountain of colors. Once there, the guided tour will begin and then you will have time to take pictures, the return will be of the same route: first the walk back to the Janchipacha branch where you will have the buffet lunch. And return to Cusco where we will be arriving at 5:30 p.m.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Round trip transportation.
- Semi buffet lunch.
- English / Spanish group guide
- Entrance ticket to the mountain of colors
- Wooden poles before the walk
- First aid kit - oxygen.
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
- Return to the hotel where you were picked up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machupicchu By Car Vip
Surpass my expectations
My father recommended me Freddy for my upcoming trip to Peru. He stayed in touch from the moment we landed till…
- Duration: 12h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071