Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy an incredible experience through the Andes in a full-day hike. Discover the magical turquoise lagoon of Humantay and learn about the Andean meaning, and how important this place. Find exotic flora and fauna along this hike through beautiful valleys escorted by a professional guide. Enjoy your time to take pictures and walk around before heading back to Cusco.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedAfter the early pickup at 4:00am, the adventure towards the Humantay Lagoon starts. Enjoy the beautiful geography of the place, mountains, andean animals and fields of crops for approximately 2 hours on the way to Mollepata village, where you will stop for breakfast. After breakfast, a minivan will take you to the community of Soraypampa for about 45 minutes. Upon arrival, start the hike for an hour and a half until you reach the Humantay lagoon. A professional guide will tell you about the history of the lagoon . Take pictures and walk around before heading back to the community of Soraypampa and take the minivan back to Mollepata. Enjoy lunch there before returning to Cusco. The expected arrival in Cusco is 5:00pm.Read more
- Cusco Hotel Transfer
- 1 Breakfast , 1 lunch (Vegetarian option)
- Professional guide (English and Spanish)
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit box
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Hotel drop-off (We finish the tour in the center of Cusco)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machu Picchu Peru Cusco
This was our first day trip in Peru and exceeded our expectations by far. The biggest part that stood our to us was…
We were very excited to visit the Sacred Valley of Incas. A fellow traveller we met in Cusco, introduced us to this…
This was a nice relaxed day trip from Cuzco. Saw many jaw dropping sights and the seven lagoons. Karen from Ma…
The best experiencie
Machupicchu was one of the places i most longed to visit . Make my reservation directly with the travel agency Mach…
A must visit
This was the best trip I had after Machu Picchu. The sacred valley of Incas has well preserved history, culture and…
Karen the lady who organised the tour was exceptionally well. She was very helpful and went above and beyond to hel…
We made our reservation with Karen and explained everything in detail and offered us what was agreed. all excellent…
Worth the tour if you are short in time
This tour was well worth doing to see more than Machpicchu on our trip. We felt the tour guide was a bit in a hurry…
You cannot skip this tor this is the best way to see the life in rural areas and how interestingly they have preser…
Quite an unique trip!
I read and heard a lot about the site of Choquequirao. It was a pleasant trip and a dream come true. Karen and her …
it's worth to visit
The ancient is clever,they choose a very good place to live their life.But honestly the tour operator didn't organ…
I can totally reccomend this half day tour to three sites on the South valley of Cusco. It was a very relaxed tour.…
A Complete Tour
This tour packs in the sights and manages to cover them all very well. Our guide was very good at covering everythi…
A good trip
A fantastic half day excursion to the Sacred Valley of Incas. I absolutely loved the way Karen did organise the tri…
Did not come across many tour companies offering this tour. I was very eager to see the three sites on the South Va…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,226 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)
What time does Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) start?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
How much is Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) price starts from ₹ 2,858.61. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
What is the Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) cancellation policy?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) is hosted by Machu Picchu Peru Cusco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Peru Cusco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor