View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The rainbow mountain or also known as "Vinicunca" is one of the natural wonders of the Cusco region, it is known worldwide for the natural colors of the minerals it contains and makes it unique worldwide, these natural colors were Exposed by the tectonic plates millions of years ago and that today is visited by hundreds of tourists from all over the world, this impressive place is among one of the hundred tourist places to visit before dying.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rainbow MountainStop: 13 hours - Admission includedFor the tour to the rainbow mountain we will pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco at 4:30 am. We will leave the city of Cusco in the direction of the southern valley for approximately 2 hours until we reach the town of Cusipata, where we will stop for 45 minutes to have our breakfast, after this place we will continue by road approximately 1 hour until Phuliwasipata, where start the path to the mountain of 7 colors. the walk to the rainbow mountain is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes, to reach the viewpoint which is at an altitude of 5,200 m.a.s.l. After enjoying this beautiful place we will return to the beginning of the walk through the famous red valley to enjoy the best views of the chain of the vilcanota with snow-capped mountains, then we will return to the town of Cusipata to have lunch and then we will return to the city of Cusco.Read more
- Pick up from your hotel and drop-off.
- Private tour guide.
- Private transpotation.
- Breakfats and lunch
- First Aid Kit.
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Mountain
- Entrance Ticket to the Rainbow mountain.
- Entrance ticket to the red valley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people is required to take this private tour.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Oldstone Adventures
Excellent Private tour with Alfredo
Booked a last minute afternoon tour for 2 to Maras and Moray with Alfredo. Had a great time and would totally recom…
Can not ask for anyone better!
My family of 3 kids, husband & I had the best day out with Alfredo to Sacsayhuaman, Quenco and Pisaq. These are fa…
Cusco city tour
Wondetful guide, great apresentation about Inca culture. Nice person an nice prices.Alfredo know,s everthing abou…
Sacred Valley Tour with Morii Salt Mine
Alfredo was a phenomenal tour guide. His wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm made our trip through the Sacred Vally …
The best ATV trip .
Under the supervision of Alfredo our group of 8 explored 2 historical sites & the area around them. We ranged in ag…
Alfredo sets the standard for private tour guides
I have spent a week in Cusco, Peru. Alfredo has served as my guide on four excursions including the Moray Salt min…
Full day at Sacred Valley
Alfredo was an awesome tour guide ! We had a great time because he made it special... our kids enjoyed the history,…
Awesome tour and guide!
We had a private tour for our small group of friends. We got a private van with driver and personal guide. The guid…
My friends and I had a great time on the sacred valley tour. We wanted to see the Sacred Valley as well as the salt…
Alfredo is the Best!
We met Alfredo outside of Qorikancha, and he offered us a guided tour of the temple. We enjoyed our time with him s…
Comprehensive, Accommodating, and Professional Private Tours
My husband and I first met Alfredo outside of the Inca ruins of Qorikancha, in Cusco, Peru. There, he provided a co…
Alfredo is the best tour guide!
Alfredo knows Peru and area all around. He is knowledgeable, funny, patient and he speaks English great! The childr…
Alfredo picked us up at the Cusco airport and brought us on a two hour tour of Cusco. Fantastic. Alfredo is a good …
It is fun for the whole family. The tourguide was accommodating, and it has amazing food and scenery.
Private vip tour of the sacred valley
We first met Alfredo at qorikancha (the temple of the sun) in Cusco where he gave us a private tour. We were so imp…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999