This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Agricultural Terraces, A 12 Km del poblado Cruzpata, Maras 08655 Peru
- At 7 am We pick up from your hotel in Cusco and travel to Pata Cross, in the heart of the Sacred Valley. Receives a training session to learn to drive a quad and be comfortable and safe before to begin.
- Admire the church and the rustic buildings of the center and observe the locals in their lives everyday working in the fields of surroundings.
- We will pass through the beautiful lagoon of Huaypo and admires stunning views of the mountains of the Peruvian Andes. Pass for yellow wheat fields and small Towns while you go to Moray.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras Urubamba, Maras 00051 Peru
- When you arrive, discover the ingenuity of the Incas in their mysterious circular terraces.
- Continue to the nearby village of Maras to explore its history as a place of saline production. Continue to the site head towards the town of Maras and admire beautiful views of the Cordillera de
Urubamba. Marvel at the summits of the Verónica and Chicón mountains before descend to the historical Salineras.
- We will take a different route to return.
Duration: 40 minutes