View all photos (4)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Av El Sol 230, Cusco 08002, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Emergency horse
- Food and drinks
- High quality camping equipment (we use professional tents, Doite, model Kailas 3, extra light / 4.5kgs and Doite, Himalaya model, extra light / 4.5kgs, both are for 2 people Mattresses, dining tent with table and chairs, bathroom store)
- Kitchen and kitchen equipment, meals during the excursion (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks / vegetarian option)
- Private transport
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Riders and mules, for all the camping equipment and personnel (up to 6 kg)
- Hostel in the village of Ollantaytambo
- Sleeping bag (if you do not have a sleeping bag, there is the possibility of lending one)
- Tips froom the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Bath, cold and warm weather clothing
- Energy bars
- Hats or hats
- It is in shared service minimum 2 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Shoes, sandals
- Sleeping bag
- To do this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 1 day before for acclimatization.
- We will pick up from your hotel
- What do you need to take?
- You must drink coca tea.
- a personal backpack
- extra money (soles)
- personal medication
- sun glasses and plastic bag
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
New York City, New York41
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and…
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars…
Maria João L10
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good!…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and…
Dubai, United Arab Emirates338
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture.…
Clapham, United Kingdom253
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This…
- Centro Historico De Cusco
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071