View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machu Picchu Tourist ConnectionStop: 24 hours - Admission excludedYou will be picked up at 07:00 am and immediately we will go on a 45 minute trip to the Chinchero community where you will be able to see the work of the local farmers, works such as weaving and handicrafts with geometric figures of the Inca culture. They represent these then we will go to the Andean town of Mahuaypampa where the settlers live with their families. If you reserve a working day you will have the option of visiting the local school. Following the tour we will visit the community and its customs and agricultural traditions and continuing with the tour we will visit a local family where they will have Andean lunch with the inputs of the locality worked by the inhabitants of the area. And during lunch we can learn about the Quechua culture and learn the Quechua language together with our guide. Keep in mind that the inhabitants of the area only speak Quechua, our guide is here to help you. Then in the course of the day we will walk through the community farm where you can appreciate how their lands work and also appreciate cattle from the area such as cows, pigs, sheep. consider the places visited have basic services the houses are very simple with dirt floors and it is also normal for the local people to have small animals inside their houses like guinea pigs, cats and dogs. After saying goodbye and thanking the local family, we will go by car until we reach the terraces of Moray. used as a laboratory to test new varieties of vegetables at different temperatures. We will walk through the terraces and our guide will explain more about it. Finally we will go to the salt mines of Moray in this place you can take pictures and our guide will explain more about it and ending after having taken photos we will take the transport which will take us from I return to Cusco leaving him near at his hotel at 6:00 pm.Read more
- Food and drinks
- Local guide in English and Quechua
- Does not include entrance to Moray salt works. (You can buy them there with 10 soles)
- It does not include entry ticket to the archaeological and tourist sites. It is necessary to have entry tickets to enter the tourist sites.
- Tip is optional
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Bring extra money for tickets to archaeological sites
- Carry personal medication
- Hats or hats
- Hiking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- We will pick up from your hotel
- a personal light backpack
- plastic bag
- wáter bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
New York City, New York41
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and…
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars…
Maria João L10
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good!…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and…
Dubai, United Arab Emirates338
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture.…
Clapham, United Kingdom253
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999