View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedBeatiful landscapes and native animales from the andean.mountains.Read more
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Danzak Peru
Great Day Tour to Rainbow Mountain
We took the one day tour with Jason to Rainbow Mountain; they took us to a different route which was only a 30…
Maras - Moray - Chinchero
When we were in Cusco we did this nice day trip. We had the luck of being guided by Jason. He entertained us…
3 Days Salkantay Trek & Machu Picchu
We had amazing 3 days with Anthony, Jason and their whole team. They were very helpful and patient when most of us…
Salkantay Trek and Machu Picchu tour
Our group had an excellent journey with Danzak Peru agency. The team made our experience unforgettable and…
Great experience. Jason had a great personality, understandable able to provide concise information.
Inca Trail with Danzaq, great experience
Inca Trail Group 4 days-3 nights Sacred Valley Inca Trail 4 Days 3 Nights with Danzak, Recommended! 653012917 …
Inca trek, 4days/3nights, very good food
It was a very good surprise! We did the Inca trail finishing by the visit of Machu Picchu. 4 days of walking in…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999