View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pick up at hotel
- Touristic bus
- guide (bilingual English / Spanish)
- Lunch in Urubamba
- Tourist Ticket (income)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Original Passport (ISIC student card if your book as student).
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Esteban Adventure
They were a no call/no show! Do not book anything with this company.
I booked the South Valley trip online and received a confirmation, but on the day of our trip, we waited for over…
Jan Hendrik R10
The hostel was nice and clean and organized but the tour guides on the trips could barely speak english. Amazing…
Sacred Walley of Incas
This trip is an excellent choice for people who like to see amzing historical places around Cusco. Very friendly…
Sung Min K
Best tour guide to date
My girlfriend and I went to Cusco for 8 days and normally when we travel we walk around the main plaza to find…
Driver Fell Asleep at the Wheel
My first complaint is that our driver was about 30 to 45 minutes late picking us up—that could have been because…
Unprofessional and disorganized.... Find another company
We booked the 2-Day Tour to Machu Picchu By Minivan from Cusco through Viator which was a big mistake and Viator…
BEST GUIDE EVER!! Love CANADA
He took me on the best trip ever… Keep the money in Costa Rica… If I could recommend this to anyone it is for…
Prague, Czech Republic70
Excelente service for all operation in Cusco. Trip to Machu Picchu was fantastic and well prepared. We have asked…
New York City, New York10643
Daniel is super nice, took the time to personally pick us up from the airport, and take us where we needed to go…
- Esteban Adventure
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999