Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (43)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the Machu Picchu region in several different ways—hiking, rafting, ziplining, and biking—on this 4-day small group adventure trek from Cusco with comfortable accommodations. The itinerary is prearranged, allowing you to focus on the activities, which are all included, and Inca Valley scenery.
Cusco - Huyro
Huyro - Incal Trail - Cocalmayo...
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric -...
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu –...
- Inca jungle tour with included activities such as biking and whitewater rafting
- Learn more about the ecosystem of the Machu Picchu region with a guide
- Admission tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu or Old Mountain included
- Planned, guided itinerary with included transportation allows you to relax
What to Expect
Convenient pickup at your Cusco hotel kicks off day one. Enjoy the scenery on the ride to Abra Malaga mountain. From there, descend about three hours by bike on a trail overlooking the Inca valley. In Huamanmarca, transfer by private bus to Santa Maria for whitewater rafting. If you opt out of rafting, head to Santa Rosa by private bus for a walk to the night’s final destination at La Choza eco lodge in Pispitayoc. Day two brings a trek through pineapple fields and coffee plantations, with your guide pointing out flora and fauna of the high forest ecosystem. Get views and photo ops of Urubamba Valley before descending into Inca Carcel for a break. Trek three hours to the hot springs at Santa Teresa. Then move on to your night’s rest in Santa Teresa. On day three, try ziplining (if reserved in advance) or continue hiking to Hydroelectrica to rejoin the group. Continue hiking to Aguas Calientes, where you check into your hostel and have dinner. The last day is spent at Machu Picchu, with a sunrise hike (depending on timing), a 2-hour guided private tour, and free time. If reserved in advance, climb to Huayna Picchu; then rejoin the group in Aguas Calientes. Depart by train to Ollantaytambo and Cusco, where you say farewell to your group.
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo – Abra Málaga.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Zip line and rafting during this trip
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the Inca jungle
- Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- 1 night in a local-rural house with basic service (shared room)
- 2 nights of hostel lodging (with private bathrooms and hot water)
- A complete first aid box
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu (When Tickets are Available) or Old Mountain.
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- The up or down bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $24.00)
- Lunch and dinner on the last day
- All personal care ítems
- Tips for the guide
- Entry/Admission - Conde Travel
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Eduardo was an amazing guide. He gave thorough details throughout the entire trek. We felt safe and comfortable the entire time. Great guy who became a great friend! We would like to do other trekking options with him in the future.
Date of experience: December 2019
I’m glad I chose this trek over the Salcantay or Inca trail options. There was still a good 15km walking in different landscape/terrain but we got to do cool stuff too and sleep in a decent bed each night. It was really hot so any more walking than this wouldn’t have been that…
We had such a blast this is a one time in a Life experience iT was the best ever!!!! So adventure with many adrenaline experience
Date of experience: October 2019
A must do when you are in Peru, especially thanks to our guide Jimmy. During the trip he explained much about the Inca history while he guided us through beautiful landscapes and ditto Inca pathways and buildings. If you have the chance to join when in Peru, don't think twice…
Date of experience: September 2019
The 4-day trip was an unforgettable experience. We received a briefing one day before the start of the trip, and were picked up promptly the next morning for the biking experience. All four days were very unique and featured amazing insights into the Peruvian & Inca culture, as…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Conde Travel
Inca Jungle Trek
Was a little hesitant on booking this tour, for there are lots to choose from. Glad I did, Price was right on point…
Inca jungle trek
The trip was great. Jonathan showed up at my hostel to explain what to expect. He showed up on time the following m…
A delightful surprise
We were originally booked for the 2-day Inca Trail and Machu Picchu; however, 2 days before we arrived, there was a…
I did the 5 days trek through Salkantay to Machu Picchu with my guide Carlos. What an amazing trek! Conde Travel fi…
Nice tours that worth the money
We got 2 tours with that travel agency and it was good, would be better if they was a little more organized, but we…
Conde Travel was amazing
I used Conde Travel services to book all my tours in Cusco, my friend and I did the Rainbow mountain, Machu Picchu,…
Excellent Tour Services
We booked 3 different activities with Conde Travel before we landed in Perú and added a 4th while we were in the co…
Amazing four days! Loved everything about it! I would really recommend! Also the guide was very informatieve about …
Incredible experience for an excellent value!
We did A LOT of research before booking this trek and were more than satisfied with our experience. Prior to bookin…
I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking to see the untamed side of Peru! During the tour you get t…
The jungle trek was an amazing experiece. I enjoyed a lot. Jhonathan was our guide, he is funny and well informed. …
Jose was an amazing guide for the 5 day Salkantay tour. He was super knowledgeable and really got to know each one …
Incatrail naar Machu Picchu
Yang was a terrific guide, who guided us smoothly to the Machu Picchu despite high sickness of one of us. He found …
It was great, amazing but also heavy.
The Salkantay trekking is really great to do but can also be heavy. For me it was! This because of the altitude, st…
Unforgettable hiking experience
We did the 4D3N Inca Trail with our amazing guide Jose, who has lots of knowledge about the nature. Originally we w…
- Conde Travel, Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, and 3 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 687 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
from $38.00* $40.00
Popular: Booked by 2,918 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 537 travellers!