Passed by Olmué, picturesque town privileged by its microclimate, Throughout the year. The Parade begins at the Crescent of the Agricultural Community Mariana Osorio, to then begin to ascend towards Cerro el Cóndor, getting a great view of the Olmué valley and Limache and of course Cerro La Campana, framed in the Cordillera of the Coast, central zone of the World Biosphere Reserve- Unesco. Tour through the ravines and the native forests of Peumo, Boldo Quillay, Oak, Sclerophyllous among other species of incomparable aromas and freshes
• DISTANCE 10 KM (Circuit)
• DURATION 3 hours approx.
• LOCATION Olmué - Mountain range of the coast.
• SEASON All year round.
• MINIMUM OF PERSONS 2 Passengers.
• DIFFICULTY Low technical difficulty, of low intensity.
• RESTRICTIONS Cardiovascular problems, injuries in recovery, recent surgeries, asthma.
• MINIMUM AGE 14 years
• 09:00 Departure from Hotel to Olmué.
• 10:00 Arrival at the Media Luna. Circuit description, instructions mounts, considerations and start of the cavalcade
• 14:00 End of the ride
• 14:15 End of our services
IT INCLUDES Transfers in private service. Bilingual guide; Specialized (NCh2950) Entrance to Mariana Osorio Community. First aid kit. Saddlebags Helmet.
DOES NOT INCLUDE Services not mentioned in the program, Tips.