This full day tour around the Casablanca Valley was thought for those travelers who are looking to discover the different flavours, aromas, and views of the valley from the point of view of the small boutique wineries
The experience includes the visit to 4 different wineries, "Loma Larga", "Bodegas Rê", "Catrala" and "Kingston Family Vineyards", each one wine a great wine tasting, and a complete tour of the winery at Loma Larga, to understand the wine making process, and to know many interesting details of wine.
To start the day, a winery tour in one of the most interesting wineries at the valley called Loma Larga, also with a wine tasting. Then we will move to Bodegas Rê to have an amazing five wines tasting. After our second wine tasting we will give you plenty of time to have lunch, we suggest you two options, Macerado or Tanino, both great restaurants (for further information look them in Tripadvisor), lunch is NOT included, we will just the reservation for you. To continue the journey we will go to Kingston Family Vineyards to have another great wine tasting. After visiting Kingston, to finish the day we will visit Catrala for another great wine tasting in a beautiful native forest.
• 9:00 am Hotel Pick - up (Valparaíso or Viña del Mar)
• 10:00 am - Winery tour and wine tasting at Loma Larga Vineyards
• 12:00 pm - Premium wine tasting at Bodegas Rê
• 13:00 - Time for lunch at Tanino (Casas del Bosque) or Macerado (not included, we will make just the reservation for you).
• 15:00 - Wine tasting at Kingston Family Vineyards.
• 16:30 - Tasting at Catrala
• 18:30 - Hotel Drop-off (app)