Nahuentur delivers a modern and private transfer service for our clients. This through a large fleet of vehicles to move from Santiago Airport to any point in the Metropolitan Region, Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Maule and Valparaíso.
All our vehicles are full equipment and have the regulations required by the Ministry of Transport, including passenger insurance. This allows us to deliver a comfortable and safe travel experience.
Terms and conditions of the service
The following conditions are accepted by the passenger when hiring our passenger transfer service.
- the amount of luggage must be specified previously. This to coordinate the type of vehicle to make the transfer. This allows no additional value to be charged for the amount of baggage not specified.
In case of carrying surfboards, windsurfing, snowboarding, bicycles, among others, it should be mentioned in special baggage, and an additional charge will be made
- We have a number that is available 24/7 to solve all your doubts and concerns.
- At the airport a meeting point will be established (depending on whether it is a national or international flight), where the driver will be plus the sign with his name. At the same time, you will have in advance the contact of the driver who will be waiting for you at the airport.
Hotel / hostel - airport
- To coordinate the transfer from the hotel to the airport, you must know the flight schedule. Without this element we can not coordinate the transfer
- Hotel / Airport transfer schedules are established according to: traffic, distance and schedule of presentation to the airport. Any modification to our transfer proposal is the responsibility of the client.
- When the van arrives at the hotel, the driver will contact the passenger. In case of not answering the passenger and not with the hotel reception calls, it will be removed at 30 min. Considering a No Show.