View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque MahuidaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2FantasilandiaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cerro San CristobalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- 1 activity Swing
- 1 activity Rodelbahn
- 1 activity Bike Tour San Cristobal Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 Entrance Fee Amusement Park
- Entry/Admission - Parque Mahuida
- Entry/Admission - Fantasilandia
- Entry/Admission - Cerro San Cristobal
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Tour available for heights between 4 feet 5 inches & 6 feet 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Huaso Tours & Bike Rental
Very enjoyable way to spend a few hours
We had to get a taxi to find the address we wanted but true to the description we were emailed we found a black gat…
A great privat tour
Today I had a privat tour through Santiago and I loved it. When I got there my bike was ready for me and we were re…
Fun evening on a bike!
I was nervous about riding a bike at night through a new city but Balthazar made it easy. He’s an expert on a mount…
Sightseeing in Santiago
Jaime was fantastic! I have not been to Santiago. In our three hour tour, he took me on both sides of the river r…
Panoramic santiago bike tour
I was "taken for a ride" once, but NOT like this! What a great experience we all had. Our tour guide, sorry...I d…
Best way to see Santiago + Excellent Guide
We enjoyed every bit of our tour with Baltazar through Santiago. We went through all part of the city, to the top o…
Great ride in Santiago
Andres was our guide on our bike tour in Chile's capital. He did a great job and the ride was very nice. We had a b…
Brilliant bike tour
We only had a day in Santiago and decided to do a quick bike tour, like we usually do visiting capitals. My wife an…
Great Walking Tour!!
Great walking tour around Santiago seeing the main monuments, getting history but also visiting some of the wall pl…
Best way to see the city
Biking is the best way to see the different neighborhoods of Santiago. Especially with this tour which leaves aroun…
Great bike ride, and great tour!
I chose this bike tour for me and my wife based on reviews, and I didn't expect it to be any challenge, but althoug…
Outstanding bike tour.
I do bike tours in every city I visit. This one was AWESOME! I did the full day tour and it was extensive. I would …
Fabulous walking tour in Santiago!
Cristian was wonderful! Very informative, flexible and fun! Would recommend him highly to those looking for a Engli…
Great Ride w Baltazar
First time visit to Santiago and wanted to see the city and get first hand knowledge about it so signed up for bike…
Evening bike tour of Santiago
While our guide, Jaime, was outstanding, the condition of our bikes was mediocre. After about 10 minutes of riding…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999