OSORNO VOLCANO - PETROHUÉ FALLS
The tour commence on the Route 5 to reach Puerto Varas, where we will have time to enjoy the beautiful view of Lake Llanquihue and volcanoes, after that we will go across Ensenada to ascent Osorno Volcano and make the visit to the Osorno Volcano Ski Center, and take panoramic photographs of Llanquihue Lake. Then we will visit the lovely Green Lagoon, which it is also an Osorno Volcano's crater, there will be time to walk. We will have free time for lunch in Ensenada afterwards.
Once arrived at the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, we will visit the world -famous Petrohué Falls, and visit the Path of lovers (it does not matter if you are alone, you can find the love there). Furthermore, we will visit the enchanting Lake All Saints within its turquoise color wins the heart of the tourists. Finally we will return to the Hotel, and at that point it will be the end of the services.
NOTE: If you are staying in Puerto Montt we will pick you up there, in this way, you can enjoy the tour which commence in Puerto Varas.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
• Shared Transport
• Pick up and drop off in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas
• English Guide
• Visit to Osorno Volcano Ski Center (Time spent of 2 hours)
• Visit to Petrohue Falls
• Visit to Green Lagoon Crater
• Visit to Todos los Santos Lake
• The following points are not include
• Lunch – Beverages.
• Navigations Todos los Santos Lake $ 5,000 or $ 8 USD per person, reference price.
• All that does not appear in the description