View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our friendly, English-speaking driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning at the arranged time. You’ll continue to Malacca, where you’ll spend 150 minutes of sightseeing, and then to Putra Mosque for 45 minutes of sightseeing, before being brought to your hotel or Airbnb accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local driver
- VAT, fuel, tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to third party attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know the age of every child younger than 12 years traveling in your group, so that the driver can prepare proper child-safety seats.
- Luggage allowance: Each passenger is allowed to have one big luggage (29 x 21 x 11 inches) and one small luggage which shouldn’t exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches. Please let us know if you have oversized luggage, and we will help you upgrade to a bigger car.
- It is important to note that our drivers are not professional tour guides. Instead, they are local drivers who are expected to share with you their own insights into local life, culture, and history. If you are interested in a formal sightseeing tour of any of your stops, we typically recommend arranging this separately from your transfer with us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was skeptical at first about all the positive reviews of Daytrip, but after using Daytrip for a trip from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, I am no longer skeptical. (I went alone on this trip.) My trip was easy, safe, and smooth.
Date of experience: December 2019
I was very impressed with the service and the driver - I assumed this would just be a transfer - instead this was a 4 hour private tour. Maybe we got lucky with our driver, but the combination of comfortably getting from door to door with the conversations with the driver as…
Date of experience: November 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great business ethics !
Unfortunately we didn't make the trip because of the Corvid-19 but I just had to write a review on Daytrip's incred…
Trip from Armacao de Pera to Lisbon Portugal
We have used Daytrip in the past and found their service to be excellent and very reasonable. We were travelling to…
Rabat to Essaouira, Morocco
We had a very good experience with our private driver along this route during a highly stressful time: Morocco had …
Car journey Kanchanaburi to Bangkok
Excellent service from the Daytrip team. Very clear and prompt communication online, and driver very helpful and po…
Aswan to Luxor, Egypt
The day started poorly when our flight from Abu Simbel to Aswan was cancelled and we had to travel 275km by taxi to…
We had a day trip Vientiane to Luang Probang. Well worth it. We were a party of 4 Anouphong our driver was prompt p…
Lima to Paracas transportation and return
Daytrip in Peru is fairly new. Happily, the service was excellent. We were a party of 5. The drivers were courteous…
Plovdiv, Bulgaria to Bucharest, Romania
This service was an incredible find! My wife and I needed to get to Bucharest, Romania amidst the Covid-19 pandemic…
Marakesh to Casablanca ( and back again)
We consoidered riding the train from marakesh to casablance, but everyone we spoke siad, that prove to be a good ex…
My wife and I called DayTrip to go from Sevilla to Faro. Everything from the booking to the actual trip was excelle…
Private car from Davos to Zurich
I have used mydaytrip previously for travel around Europe. This is the 3rd time I am using it. Very reliable, cou…
Great service. The communication via email was great, with updates on driver and car info including driver photo. …
Fabulous service and excellent communication. Highly recommended.
We decided to use DayTrip to get the 4 of us from Geneva Airport to the French Alps for a weeks skiing. Our driver,…
Vienna to Budapest with Frank was the best day of the trip by far!
This is late since we traveled last fall, but I thought I already posted this review. I have to relate the wonderfu…
Amazing service - clean, reliable, friendly and helpful
I wasn’t sure about booking this company as I had never heard of it however they were amazing! Due to Coronavirus w…
- Duration: 8h 41m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999