View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Small LagoonStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Seven Commando BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Secret Lagoon BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Shimizu IslandStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Payong-Payong BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end at
El NidoSee Important Information for details
El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup at El Nido Town Proper and Corong-Corong Only
- Purified drinking water
- Motorized boat transfer to the islands
- Licensed and experienced boat captain
- Licensed and the best tour guide in town
- Buffet lunch - grilled fish, shrimp, squid, crabs, pork & chicken; rice, garden salad & fruits
- Servings of fish and meat will vary depending on the availability in the market
- Vegetarian meal will be available upon request.
- Mask and snorkel gear
- Life vest, life raft, life ring, and water safety equipment
- Environmental fee of P200.00 valid for 10 days
- Lagoon Entrance Fee P200.00 only 1 lagoon allowed per day
- Kayak Rental (centralized) P300.00 approx. upon arrival at lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Small Lagoon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guest Information:
- Kindly provide all travelers name, birthday, nationality and accommodation in El Nido for pickup and documentation purposes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- In case your hotel accommodation is not located in el nido town proper and corong-corong (like Lio Hotels & Resorts and nearby accommodations), your hotel has a free shuttle service to drop you off at the town proper and corong-corong.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999