View all photos (12)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Prince Hotel, Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Canton Rd, 23號號 Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
奇華餅家, 186-190號 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Pickup service is available from 60+ major hotels in Kowloon and 40+ hotels on Hong Kong Island.
- Transfer to a departure point. Meet with other passengers. Tour ends at Kee Wah bakery for high tea
- Visit Old Clock Tower which was built in 1915, a part of the former Kowloon-Canton Railway Station.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade to view Hong Kong's skyline towering over the Victoria Harbour
- 10 minute ride of Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central
- A ride on Hong Kong Observation Wheel for panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Open top bus ride for 540-degree panoramic view of narrow street on Hong Kong Island.
- Tai Kwun, a museum of the former Central Police Station, Victoria Prison and the Central Magistracy
- 10 minute of Tramway (Ding Ding), the oldest transport in HK since 1904
- Walking tour of old Pottinger Street, Double Happiness Street, Tai Yuen Street Market
- Chinese Style High Tea Set at Kee Wah Bakery, try some egg tart, pineapple bun and Silk Milk Tea
- Service ends upon arriving at Kee Wah bakery. Free time to enjoy tea time & explore area of Wan Chai
- Return transfer from Kee Wah Bakery to hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Near public transportation
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Meeting point is in the lobby of your hotel or you will be advised of the nearest pickup hotel to meet your guide
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we…
Mal & Anne
Cebu Island, Philippines2939
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was…
Isleworth, United Kingdom181
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere,…
London, United Kingdom985
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride &…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really…
Los Angeles, California167
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his…
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom11
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big…
Thorpe Bay, United Kingdom7167
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us…
- Wan Chai, Victoria Harbour, and 7 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071