Enthrall yourself in the colours, smells, and vibrancy of the narrow streets of Hong Kong.
From the hills of Victoria Peak to the markets of Mong Kok, and with views across Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong is bursting with streetscapes perfect for people-watching. Having a professional photographer by your side will help to navigate the maze of elevated passages dwarfed by skyscrapers and your camera will be primed and ready to capture the electricity of Hong Kong. This three or six-hour, private tour will teach you skills as well as encourage your photographic and creativity development in the very heart of the megatropolis. We will explore back streets and landmarks; focus on details, markets, trams and reward you with fantastic images of the city.
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
• Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
• Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
• Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
• Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
• Reviewing your photography
Tour options include
• 3 hour day tour - A 3 hour private photo tour in Hong Kong during the day
• 3 hour night tour - A 3 hour private photo tour in Hong Kong at night
• 6 hour extended tour - A 6 hour private walking photography tour combining both day and night elements of photography around Hong Kong.
You won't be on your feet the entire time though, we will start off with a coffee to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skill set. Let us know if you have a particular location you want to shoot and we will work it into the itinerary.