Menu 1: A Neapolitan Food Feast
The tastiest dishes directly from the Italian traditional family gathering - the Neapolitan brunch
1. Home-made gorgonzola blue cheese, home-made Neapolitan-style salami, marinated eggplants Naples-style
2. Baked pasta with 24 hours cooking meat ragout, mini meatballs, mozzarella and green peas.
3. Homemade Neapolitan fresh sausage cooked in casserole with olives and bell peppers, scented with homemade wine vinegar
4. A special kind of fried bigne’ served with pastry cream and Amarena cherries.
Menu 2: On the Sorrento’s Riviera
A tasty experience from the most charming town in the world
1. Grilled Provolone cheese, an aged variation of a mozzarella style cheese, typically from the Campania area, with on top an egg and basil leaves
2. Baked homemade gnocchi with 24 hours cooking Neapolitan meat ragout and mozzarella
3. Rabbit, cooked in the traditional “cacciatore olives sauce”
4. Delizia al limone Sorrentina
Menu 3: My Grandma's best
A fantastic experience through the tastiest dish of my Grandma’s and her sisters’ portfolio. Meals full of flavor made to enjoy life.
1. Fried eggplant parmiggiana. Grilled and marinated peppers with lemon dressing.
2. Rigatoni pasta with 24 hours cooked meat Neapolitan ragout sauce
and fresh homemade ricotta cheese
3. Neapolitan meatloaf with potatoes and cheese pure’
4. Neapolitan Baba’ with pastry cream
Menu 4: When in Rome
A selection of the classic Roman most delicious dishes, dedicated to all my friends and the life in ROMA
1. Sardines and cheese bruschetta Roman style. Golden fried Cod Fish bites.
2. Rigatoni pasta with 24 hours slow cooked ox tail meat ragout, the most traditional tomatoes pasta sauce from Rome. Served with the ox tail.
3. Roman style baked baby lamb with anchovies sauce.
4. A well-known, complicated Roman pastry, made with a "3 times" risen dough and lemon scented cream.
Menu 5: Bubbles and pearls seafood dinner
A journey in to the tastiest seafood dishes from the Bay of Naples and the Sorrento Riviera!
1. Mussels in casserole Neapolitan style
2. Linguine with Neapolitan clams
3. Grouper baked in a crust of potatoes and sweet cherry tomatoes, scented with thyme
4. A famous cake from the island of Capri, baked in the Orange variation