Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise and Light Show from Kowloon Including Hotel Pickup
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 10 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria HarbourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSavor a sumptuous buffet dinner while a live band plays aboard the restaurant cruise liner - Harbour Cruise Bauhinia. Dance the night away, or relax and enjoy a view of the glittering city and the magnificent harbour.Read morePass by Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock TowerPass by Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Buffet dinner and all entertainment on a 2-hour Harbour Cruise Bauhinia.
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon. Transfer to meet guide & other tourists at the departure point
- Coach transfer back to hotel (both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side)
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- The departure point is: The lobby of The Kowloon Hotel (19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 19:20.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Pickup from all hotels in Hong Kong Island and New Territories are not offered for this tour.
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon area only. You will receive a final confirmation voucher with pick up time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- For guests staying in a place on Hong Kong Island, or New Territories, or any hotel which is not in the pickup list, please arrange your own transportation to The Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). The pickup time is 19:20. Please go to the tour desk in hotel lobby to sign in. No refund for taxi fare.
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3:00PM on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8:00PM on that day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children are required to wear life jacket during the whole event for safety reason
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- Most travellers can participate
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 19:10 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 14:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 19:25.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
From start to finish, this was a disaster. The food and entertainment are very disappointing. Please don't waste your money or time. Food was cold. Poor variety. Entertainment is bad too.
I would consider this is a "MUST DO" in Hong Kong. This is a very fascinated light show. The feeling is very different from watching on either side of the harbor. Also, the dinner @ the cruise is very good. However, if you have a sensitive stomach, DON'T eat the raw food,…
Date of experience: September 2017
Our hotel pick up and drop off were on time and we had no problems. Our coach arrived at the pier about 20 minutes in advance of cruise pick up so there was a little time spent standing around. The boat dining area is set out with 4 rows of circular tables for about 10 people at…
Date of experience: November 2017
Read 12 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
Lantau Cable Skip the Line.
First thing, if you’re going to take the Cable Car to the Big Buddha it pays to buy a tour just for the skip the li…
Well organised, poor guide
The pickup and transfer was very well organised with professional handling from the organizers. After the transfer …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999