Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel 帝京酒店, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Mong Kok, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Service of English speaking tour guide during all transfers and sightseeing
- Transfers between attractions
- Traditional local snack tasting at Tai Po Market
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Lunch and dinner
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Pickup applies to major hotels in Kowloon area and Hong Kong Island only, pickup is not available from airport, railway station, cruise terminal and all hotels in New Territories including Lantau Island.
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. Booking will be rejected If you don't approve this pickup arrangement, and refund will be arranged.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- If you choose to leave the group at Tai Po Market, enjoy your free time for the rest of the day there, then go back to your hotel by MTR by yourself, please talk to your tour guide for approval in advance. The most important thing is: When you leave the group, ask for the cellphone of your tour guide for urgent contact.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Thanks to Ross for one of the best tours. Ross was very clear, patient, and understanding, and answered every question we had and provided us with detailed information about every place we visited. Ross had a good sense of humour and we highly recommend this tour with him.
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
- Tai Fu Tai Mansion, Man Mo Temple, and 3 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 573 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,490 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery
Which attractions will I visit with Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery on Tripadvisor
How much is Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery?
Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery price starts from ₹ 10,669.55. Discover and book Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery on Tripadvisor
What is the Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery cancellation policy?
Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery?
Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coach Tour: Hong Kong Heritage Discovery on Tripadvisor